Hey

I was recently wondering wether theres a way to paint a non-steppenwolves faction parts to fit default steppenwolves parts color, sadly, there isn't one. I've took a few closest looking colors for comparison, heres what i've got.

3UCXi16.png

IGUANA and KHAKI 2 stand out way too much, KHAKI 3 being actually pretty close to the desired outcome but is still miles away from the wanted result, the picture above doesn't really show it, garage has its own weird lightning but the difference becomes huge on different camera angles and differently lighted scenes.

Kza4Bih.png

Easier noticeable difference being here, the scavengers big fender looks like stolen from another vehicle.

So, what I'm asking for, would it be possible for you guys to give us a steppenwolves matching paint?

• Upvote 7

@unsword & @ZKWS

We have "steppenwolf paint" I use them for my faction builds i do for steppenwolfs you guys just need to not be cheap. Look at the rare paints. "Pine" is pretty much the default color of steppenwolf armor I always use "Paint all" with pine for a base coat. Then to add colors that stand out you can use another rare paint "Larch" or the Commons you mentioned in original post.

If you got to coin to spare for colors you can go into epic paint and get "Forest" which is a nice camoflage suitable for steppen wolfs. "Quarts" available from one of the bundle or market is also a good color after u use Pine to give a green shine to trim. Look at my Goliath here it was all coated in pine and any colors that stand out were painted over pine to make features stand out.

The paint is already in the game

Edited by SleepySRH

@SleepySRH

The whole idea is to not use the Paint All feature since it removes the original detail from the painted item.

Aside from that, we don't really get to see what does the paint really do until you buy one.

12 hours ago, SleepySRH said:

@unsword & @ZKWS

We have "steppenwolf paint" I use them for my faction builds i do for steppenwolf's you guys just need to not be cheap.

damn u got me XD. but cheers, ill take a look at getting some of that pine goodness. 

11 hours ago, unsword said:

@SleepySRH

The whole idea is to not use the Paint All feature since it removes the original detail from the painted item.

Aside from that, we don't really get to see what does the paint really do until you buy one.

well no im saying Pine and the default green are very similiar side by side. rather then individually use pine in the non steppenwolf parts I just Paint all as a sort of base coat so i know from

the start that everything is the right green and then i crack out the cans for details.

Yeah that the crap shoot, my suggestions is look in the exhibition, for any colors you want and then download that schematic. When your in your blueprints you should see "you are missing several pieces of equipment" hover over that and you can see exactly what paint cans (and hardware) if any were used by exact name. Tedious but in the process you might find someone elses rig you'd like to try. That the main point of exhibiton. I have no sympathy for the people who say bought something and didnt like it because its free to try at any time you just have to find it in showcase :p

5 hours ago, ZKWS said:

damn u got me XD. but cheers, ill take a look at getting some of that pine goodness. 

alot of people dont even bother looking through the paint because half of them can barely afford guns let alone sacrificing a gun for a can of paint so not too terribly surprised you missed it. I had to actually message anther player when i saw he had purple on his rig. I saw "Coral" and "Electron" which are more pink and had completely missed "Ocean"

Edited by SleepySRH

7 hours ago, SleepySRH said:

that the crap shoot, my suggestions is look in the exhibition, for any colors you want and then download that schematic. When your in your blueprints you should see "you are missing several pieces of equipment" hover over that and you can see exactly what paint cans (and hardware) if any were used by exact name. Tedious but in the process you might find someone elses rig you'd like to try. That the main point of exhibiton. I have no sympathy for the people who say bought something and didnt like it because its free to try at any time you just have to find it in showcase :p

The word Tedious doesn't really express the real deal. Its really a Sisyphean Labor at this point. But that does infact give me idea.

Did you try pine that's the closest color they have to olive drab and it works wonders for me if you really have to just paint the whole thing that color it's not that much of a difference