SleepySRH

Sleepys "Fusion" guide v 1.5 (NFS parts included)

Great read, thank you. :smile:

• Thanks 1

Can you explain the fusions for Cabins? I can't really see why you would want to increase the mass of your cabin, wouldn't that just make it heavier? That seems like a debuff to me.

1 hour ago, LOUD_METAL said:

Can you explain the fusions for Cabins? I can't really see why you would want to increase the mass of your cabin, wouldn't that just make it heavier? That seems like a debuff to me.

not really because if you use mules you caan handle the extra tonnage easily and on a humpback 10% extra mass give you alot of extra mass. This is especially good if you use heavy weapons like mammoths which usually force you to lose hp because of mass limits

6 hours ago, LOUD_METAL said:

there is a difference between "mass" and "mass limit."

the first blue item I fused is the radar.

purple radar gives 600m detection, my blue radar gives 585m.

had to re-roll twice though as I got the structure bonus twice.

I think the most-suggested item to fuse is the light engine - wouldn't suggest it myself though, just what I noticed.

• Upvote 1

Is there any site or collection of info about all possible fusion outcomes? I don't want to fuse something with not even knowing what the outcome might be

If u put a fused part on the top of the triangle, what I call the base, it will get re-rolled? So, my 69 HP Weapon Cooler (Blue) is as good as it is going to get? I was hoping that if I put it as the base it would get another 10% boost, but that is a no? I just would like to know before I fuse it again, I AM NOT trying to place "Module Effectiveness" on it, I just wanted better "Hardness" than just 6 extra HP.

Thank you for your time whomever responds.

P.S. I ONLY Grammar Nazi myself, child of an English Prof.

Edited by MasterOfBuild100
Capitalization errors

It does not stack. Fusioning it again will remove the existing bonus.

11 hours ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

Is there any site or collection of info about all possible fusion outcomes? I don't want to fuse something with not even knowing what the outcome might be

It shows you a chart of possible outcomes before you fuse once you have enough parts to fuse an item

8 hours ago, XB1_A_Wild_Kush said:

What about fuzing paints? 

that would be "Mixing" paint. Different from fusion. Fusion is free and needs 3 of the same item, mixing cost resources that increase as rarity increases and you need 10 of the same rarity of a certain type of item like 10 rare paints or 10 rare decorations like exhaust. You dont need 10 exhaust or 10 twilight paint. It can be any combination as long its same rarity.

10 common = 1 rare

10 rare = 1 epic

10 epic = 1 legendary.

7 hours ago, MasterOfBuild100 said:

If u put a fused part on the top of the triangle, what I call the base, it will get re-rolled? So, my 69 HP Weapon Cooler (Blue) is as good as it is going to get? I was hoping that if I put it as the base it would get another 10% boost, but that is a no? I just would like to know before I fuse it again, I AM NOT trying to place "Module Effectiveness" on it, I just wanted better "Hardness" than just 6 extra HP.

Thank you for your time whomever responds.

P.S. I ONLY Grammar Nazi myself, child of an English Prof.

On 8/26/2017 at 8:52 AM, SleepySRH said:

So let's review for the quiz on what we learned.

1. A fuzed item is bound to your account and can not be sold
  2. Some items have useless/bad perks and should be avoided
  3. Fusion Perks do not stack, the 1st perk is replaced by the reroll
  4. Work on multi-build parts first like radiators, wheels, and coolers.
  5. Only blue/rare and higher quality items can be fused.
  6. It takes 3 of the same item to do a fusion.
  7. Work on your explosive stuff right away so you can need less or it lasts longer under fire.
  8. Wheels have only two good possible perks
  9. **Bonus** Dont forget that cabin, I'm a big fan of the "hauler" (increased mass limit)

even if its the same perk it just chalked up as a wasted roll (which is bogus)

Edited by SleepySRH

Are the chances evenly distributed?  Or are they rigged?

Because I keep getting reinforced on my cooler.  I will probably keep rolling for the extra strength even knowing it's 10%, I just want to plan out the budget.

Does a fusion increase the PS of the item you.. fused.. ?

Very nice guide btw man!

Edited by sam93931

9 hours ago, sam93931 said:

Does a fusion increase the PS of the item you.. fused.. ?

Very nice guide btw man!

Nope, it does not.

Which is good, because otherwise many bonus would be even effectivly negative.

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, HeavyMachinary said:

Are the chances evenly distributed?  Or are they rigged?

Because I keep getting reinforced on my cooler.  I will probably keep rolling for the extra strength even knowing it's 10%, I just want to plan out the budget.

its a total chance it seems. I've had it go either way with items like wheels i need multiple of

Total chance means?

Is is 4 fusion options = every option is 25 % or..?

9 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Nope, it does not.

Which is good, because otherwise many bonus would be even effectivly negative.

Yeah, now i can see the real potential behind it.

11 hours ago, ARES_IV said:

Total chance means?

Is is 4 fusion options = every option is 25 % or..?

Yeah I've had it where I got stuck multiple times on reinforced trying to get mules on wheels, and then other times i had it spit out like 4 in a row back to back. It's just some randomizer I think. I have reason to believe they any specific perk pops up more then the other on certain parts, but I'm still at the take anything point where I'm making 1 of everything I need more before I go wasting on rerolls for what i want besides certain things.

bump, not gonna do this alot. But want to keep this up top little bit till more people fuse, still getting PMs on xbox for fusion help

Shame I did waste lots of items before I got the whole idear behind the fuse system.... Pittfal on upgrading "upgraded" item's works perfectly!

Mixing 10 parts plus extra recources is a no-go ..... (in almost all cases)

40% effect on module gives 42% instead of 30% (example; small ammo pack) . Good for it stacks ammo nicely and 2 small once gives 82% for 190PS like 1 normal big ammo-pack does 90% for 200PS

My Reaper got over 1200 ammo for using upgraded smal and big ammopacks.

Just don't get it why not all blue / purple parts can't be upgraded.

most of my favorite cabin's can't be upgraded....... Fury, Baer and Tank cabin are perfect for making nice build's that still playable.  (Not in for the brainless build's like you can see in my expo)

Thanks for this guide, lot of smart players will benefit ... (smart players read forum before upgrading right away.... like I did)

• Thanks 1

On 9/1/2017 at 2:33 AM, R4Ging said:

I think the most-suggested item to fuse is the light engine - wouldn't suggest it myself though, just what I noticed.

Why wouldn't you suggest it? Is the bonus not enough?

On 9/30/2017 at 1:40 PM, Belkor said:

Why wouldn't you suggest it? Is the bonus not enough?

The buffs it recieves arnt too good like the gas genny