Kallekanin

Top 20 clan recruiting: FUZE High Octane

Welcome to the High Octane recruitment thread! We are a group of competitive European Crossout players that have ranked in the top 20 in clan wars, for the past month.
We finished in 14th place in last weeks Clan Wars. 20 Uranium to all members :-)

We are looking for active players that share the same drive as us to be competitive.

Requirements:

·         Discord

·         Age of 18+

·         Working microphone.

·         Must speak English.

·         Minimum 1 clan wars viable build (9k+ PS) (Hoover builds are preferred, with Hammerfalls or Tsunamis)

·         Lvl 30 preferred, but you can apply if you are at least lvl 25.

·         A try-out will be required.

Attendance:

As much as we want our players to play every day we know that it is inconvenient, unrealistic, and not always possible. We only require our players to show up on 2 of the 3 clan wars sessions per week, or one full clan wars tournament (3 of 3) every other week.

If you want to play as part of a competitive group and get some Uranium every week, contact:

Kallekanin, AceGordo, Thokari, CoziestK0ns, Thunderpanther or Osmozi.

Edited by Kallekanin

will this do ?i only still have some improvements to do, will build the purple tier cabin and after that 6 nomads tracks , then i can finish my build. At the moment the recoil is just a bit too much for it to handle effectively. but hardest part reapers are already built, so the rest will be quite fast.

screenshot-170826-191705.jpg

2 hours ago, MasakoMercenary said:

will this do ?i only still have some improvements to do, will build the purple tier cabin and after that 6 nomads tracks , then i can finish my build. At the moment the recoil is just a bit too much for it to handle effectively. but hardest part reapers are already built, so the rest will be quite fast.

screenshot-170826-191705.jpg

That build looks fine, but I would recommend getting the humpback before the tracks. Contact me or any of the other players listed in-game for further discussion.

are you guys still recruiting?

My in game name: R4Z

I'm lvl : 30 engineers, 8 Lunatics, 10 Nomads, 8 Scavengers, 8 Steppenwolfs, 5  Dawn's Children

Epic weapons: 3 Crickets, 3 x 88mm, 3x  Equalizer (will get a 4th for raids) , I'll probably have 3 fuze drones this week or the next

300 hours in game

I play mostly pvp but do regular raids for copper.

I live in UK hence why an EU guild would be ideal for me. The guys in my current guild are great but they are in US and don't get to see them much due to the time difference :(

Let me know you answer either here or in game, I've sent you friend requests. 

Edited by NoMuffinNoCrime

- ziggah
- Playing since Open Beta
- Clan wars or grind: preferably both
- 19/3/7/4/0/0
- Only have rare weapons, but I do have 900 coins, if higher rarity are required
- GMT+1
- Discord+Mic: yes
- Aferage playtime; 5-10Hours per week

Phoenix320 in game

New Player but serious and progressing ultra fast

I am working towards a clanwars build. Currently running dual front mount crickets with a quantum cab

19/3/7/3/0/0 (Should be lvl 20 by the weekend)

18+ (35... damn I'm old haha)

Discord/mic/twitch

Playing daily 40ish hours per week. (Random times, so I am not too worried about time zones)

I might not meet your exact requirements this second, but I want to main this game so I will grind them out in no time. I get MVP at 7k powerscore quite frequently. I will invest into a clanwars build ASAP if I am picked up!

On 10/4/2017 at 11:43 PM, PhoenixFire320 said:

Phoenix320 in game

New Player but serious and progressing ultra fast

I am working towards a clanwars build. Currently running dual front mount crickets with a quantum cab

19/3/7/3/0/0 (Should be lvl 20 by the weekend)

18+ (35... damn I'm old haha)

Discord/mic/twitch

Playing daily 40ish hours per week. (Random times, so I am not too worried about time zones)

I might not meet your exact requirements this second, but I want to main this game so I will grind them out in no time. I get MVP at 7k powerscore quite frequently. I will invest into a clanwars build ASAP if I am picked up!

OK, officially level 20! I'm a man of my word!

hey i just read your post and your clan seems like the exact thing im looking for! i have posted thread in the ''looking for clan'' forum so im just gonna copypaste the text from there :)

yo!

ive played the game for a while now and have started playing ranked, and playing that quickly made me realize that i need to be in a good team that works together to get the most out of it. so thats why im looking for a clan to join and just to have some mates to play with :) 

i am from sweden wich means im in GMT+1, so would be nice with a clan thats is mainly european or atleast does stuff during EU times.

i am currently lvl24 engineers, 3 lunatics, 5nomads, 10 scavengers and 3 steppenwolfs.

i prefer playing cannons in high PS (9k+) so i roll with triple executioner and at the time of writing this i have 9751PS (including big and small fuel tank), and i have just over 2,4k hp.

i have a mic and use both TS and discord and would like a clan that are in voice coms when doing stuff together.

just hit me up here or ingame if u would like to have me in your clan! my ingame name is thenedvedrus

have a good day! :)

20171012230441_1.jpg

Edited by thenedvedrus

I saw your post. I have 5 clan war builds 11k to 13.5k sunami, retcher, reaper, mamoth, hammerfalls, hurricains and mandrakes 2 of each and 1 spark. just left [NIKE] and want a active clanwars clan were I cna continue to earn ore. Iam prestiage 16 in engineers. 14 lunatics 12 nomads 10steppenwolfs 8 dawns children and 8 firestarters have a 1.94 kill per game. Let me know if I can get a tryout I am on all the time.

Thanks for your concideration,

BIRDMAN_

I have working mic and i know english and i have discord.

Currently I have 3 CW builds but i can get more.

My storage is around 24k atm , 6k on hand and around 50k porcupine i am trying to sell Nvm i sold it i have 50k more on hand =D

I have played a lot of CW so i have experience.

My name ingame is : Blasted_Off

I am active daily so it shouldnt be a problem to find me

Edited by Blasted_Off

Hi All,

I played Eve for 12 years, Wot for 8 years (and loads other games). I have risen to great standard of player in all games (google: Captain Vaguy) . Bored stiff with Wot now. Found this game two weeks ago and In just that time, I have got my self to Level 23 and 2.59 kills per game. So yes not as experienced but I am a competitive xxxxxxx so pushing my kill rate daily is helping.

I want a clan that is competitive but also has a good sense of humour. I like to have a laugh and enjoy my self but at the same time love PvP. Great team player and has always been loyal with my clans from other games. In all clans I have always risen and been an important member of the team. I dont move clans. Belive in loyalty. In RL I am a successful business leader. This is starting to feel like a dating app now lol. But if you need pics, im a sexy guy too. 

I use TS or discord. Have mic and sexy voice. Let me know your thoughts. 

All the best guys

Capt V

NEW NOTES

**NOW AT 32 ENG. 

STORAGE VALUE = 43K CREDITS

10K PLUS BUILDS

KILL AVERAGE AT 2.61

NEED CLAN THAT IS COMPETITIVE BUT ALSO GOOD LAUGH. :lol:

Edited by Captain_Vaguy
changed info

Hello,

Since my last clan imploded I am looking for a new top30 clan.

I received uranium in the last clan and it made me hungry for more.

I have 4 viable clanwar builds. Spider/Tsunami/Kapkan - Hover/Aspect/Aegis -Hover/Helios/Aegis - Hover/triple Cricket. Also have retchers but I doubt thee will get put to use in cw.

I am flexible and willing to change/get other weapons to help your composition.

I play Crossout daly, I like to grind and do clanwars. The requirements are no problem for me everything is in place.

The people on the list have been added, I have yet to wait for someone to come online and ask him/her.

Thanks in advance :)