Artlor

Gun Game

My suggestion for a brawl is 'gun game,' where a player's weapons change as they gain more kills. The following details the gameplay and a suggested build.

Build:

Every player uses the same build (as in Big Black Scorpions), but the weapon (SM Hornet in image) mounted in the weapon slot changes according to the number of kills. The armor completely surrounding the cabin allow it to soak up shots from high-damage weapons.

1. Car Jack     2. Small Wheel    3. Light Engine    4. Weapon    5. Small Wheel ST    6. Growl Cabin

XOutGunGameBack.png.ef232bd8176553a8a181XOutGunGameTop.thumb.png.387e7e889233886XOutGunGameFront.thumb.png.1b73f527f8495

Time Limit: 10 minutes

Gameplay:

Player's attempt to kill each other as in any other brawl, each player starting with a Scorpion PA mounted in the weapon slot. With each kill, the weapon in the weapon slot is adjusted; the weapons are as follows:

0 (kills) - Scorpion PA

1 - Firebug

2 - Reaper

3 - Z5-34 Fat Man

4 - Spectre-2

5 - GL-55 Impulse

6 - AC43 Rapier

7 - MM5-4 Vector

8 - Sledgehammer

9 - AT Wasp

10 - SM Hornet

Streak Bar:

A streak bar is available that activates upon pressing the 'car jack' key; i.e. once the bar is loaded, they use the key bound to using the car jack to activate. The streak bar fills up by one tick each time a player gets a kill, and is reset upon dying. The streak bar is filled at 5 ticks (5 kills without a death) and upon activation (which resets the bar), mounts to MG13 Equalizers onto the side of the car, as shown below:

59a4859914f8f_Screenshot(153).thumb.png. 

This effect is removed once the player controlling the car gets a kill, or is killed. A kill with MG13 Equalizers will count as a tick in the streak bar.

Ammunition:

Some of the weapons on the list have a limited amount of ammo (which is not buffed by any ammo box). When the ammo runs out for a certain weapon, they recharge in 20 seconds, or when the player dies. Player respawn time is 5 seconds, to allow self-destruction to quicken the process.

Ending: The game ends once a player reaches 10 kills (like in Free For All), or when the timer runs out.

Rewards:

As it is quite difficult to achieve a kill with an SM Hornet (takes forever to kill one that is not shooting at you, much less one that is), a person who wins by achieving 10 kills should get 250 scrap, and a sticker, Brains Over Brawn. Otherwise, the reward should be the same as in Free For All.

• Upvote 6

Approved and submitted to the devs. Good job!

Hello, Artlor! Nicely done, thank you for your suggestion! We've noted it and added to our list. Probably, it will help us while developing a new game mode :002j:

I think the idea is really cool and I'm a huge fan of this concept. however, I'm not sure how well it could work in pvp due to the changing of the weps/cars every time you get a kill. But in saying that, I'm keen to see if it can work!

I had a really entertaining thought -- imagine this Brawl where everyone starts with a random weapon!

And then:

• When you kill a person, your weapon is replaced by theirs
  • When a person kills you, you respawn with their weapon

On 10/12/2017 at 8:27 PM, ComradeTiki said:

I had a really entertaining thought -- imagine this Brawl where everyone starts with a random weapon!

And then:

• When you kill a person, your weapon is replaced by theirs
  • When a person kills you, you respawn with their weapon

This is a really good idea as well.