MAN_DOWN

About groups/game modes

Recently had a friend who farmed all resources so he got on scrap modes to farm fuel and car components i guess would be osom to play in team with it even if i have to farm wires or electronics , as it seems to be repartizate in my games even if i farm wires... ,he should farm what he can to farm i should farm what i can farm ,doing more funny and enjoyable the game playing with friends , cause this resources cap is limiting your friends from playing with you 

Other suggestion for people who seems to finish with the resources farm they should get extra fuel or something that they can use from ... it dosn't seems to be such much time .. after you finish the farm of all resources...

Maybe you should even add a mode where you can earn currency instead of resources so people will no longer say is p2w... i was thinking about getting like 0.4 Coins per game seems more good than farming pieces to sell them for 0.16 coins and get in hand 0.12 coins and the fuel... ofc this exclusive mode would be active just for people who finish the resources farm all the types of resources :)

Approved and submitted to the devs.

Hello, MAN_DOWN, and thank you for your suggestion! For now it's hard to implement such variety of choices while playing in a group, but, probably, we'll try to do something similar in the future. Speaking about coins as a reward - we have no plans on it.