Mumpitz77

A new Blueprint Slot: Competition only

If we want to compete in the weekly rebuild in Crossout contest, we have to sacrifice a Blueprint Slot in our exhibition. And when the contest is over, people clear their builds and use the slots for other blueprints. Also the current status of the contest gives the opportunity to spy on other peoples builds and tweak them or submit multiple entries.

I suggest a new category with a single slot available: Competition.

This exhibition category would only be visible to the devs as long as the submission phase of the contest lasts. When deadline is reached, all players could look at other players submissions. It would be cool, to have all ... or at least all winners being stored on the servers forever. So we could browse through older contests. This would also be some kind of greater reward, than a screenshot on the forums, it could even be, that winners are awarded an ingame medal. A small non-tradable legendary decoration item in form of a trophy that awards 4% reputation would be asked too much I guess ... ;-)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Great idea, approved and submitted to the devs.

Could we get a similar slot for vehicle used for Race Brawl? With our main slots rather than exhibition i.e alongside the Leviathan slot

Edited by kid_neru