OldDarkHound

Show more User Infos

I went looking for these stats in the character profile as they'd be interesting, and was surprised not to find them. I would question that even if they added the tracking and made it "private" whether that would sufficiently guard the data from 3rd party consumers of player/clan data such as XVM and the like. I agree it adds to the toxicity, even with Steam tracking hours in game leads to toxicity. If player-stats are tracked, and are visible then you start seeing "predictions" on which team will win, and more often than not these become self-fulfilling prophecies. (players on losing teams give up or quit) Provided they aren't tracking it in the background and either licensing or patenting technology to use win/loss ratios to increase or decrease the difficulty that players face, keep the equipment and perk balancing fair and let experience, team coordination, (and luck) be the determining factor.

On 9/7/2017 at 12:16 PM, BrandonBranders said:

I'm with Deadman920 on this one.  If APB Reloaded taught me anything, it's that giving players access to your player information only leads to toxicity and gives them a "reason" to hate you.  I think it would also really exaggerate the matchmaking problem in this game and people would be pissed about not getting into matches with players of their own level, just like the Bronze/Silver/Gold threat levels cause community conflicts in APB.

Good to see you around Crossout.  I know you from the APB forum.  My name is BaronSaturday over there.

7 hours ago, SaturdayGhede said:

Good to see you around Crossout.  I know you from the APB forum.  My name is BaronSaturday over there.

Oh hey I remember you!  :D