Budder_Prime

The Great Cave

OK, I am certain I'm not the first person to suggest an Underground themed Map. but This is My idea, and I intend to draw it out later and Update this post with a More clear picture.

Basically the idea is that this Map is inside of an Old Cave system,

The entire map is Based around a Massive Central cave. with Numerous Bridges and Pathways Criss-Crossing over, the Big Hazard of these Bridges is that if you Fall off, the Stalagmites on the Bottom aren't very forgiving, However, A heavily Armored vehicle could survive the damage of the Impact, but said Heavily Armored Vehicle could be stuck on the rocks as Other vehicles Zip by on the Pathways surrounding the Stalagmites.
Assuming you miss the Stalagmites there's still a couple Lava/Acid/Toxic Waste/WhateverTheDevsChoose pits on the bottom alongside a Fall(as in LavaFall)on one side of the Map. one should Be careful to avoid those if Jumping, Otherwise congrats you survived.

Now for the Bridges, A number of Bridges Exist throughout the Cavern, and there's at least Two/Three(Whatever the Devs choose) levels of Bridges to cross, with a Few side passages to get to the Lower levels
the Stalagmites and Pillars would Provide great Cover in Battles, and there's a Variety of tunnels for vehicles to sneak through. However, there is a Drawback, Just like the variety of Vehicles an Individual can create, the Tunnels are also Varied, some Might be too small for Larger Builds to fit through, or at the least wind Up scraping on the walls and ceiling, However there'd be plenty of Larger size tunnels for those kinds of vehicles.

Now of course this is a Cavern, as such it has a Ceiling, this Would limit the Effectiveness of Flying builds. even if they Launched from the very bottom they'd have to be very careful get a Clear flight path because of the Bridges.(I have nothing against flying builds but I wanted the Map to seem challenging for anybody.)

And finally some more Aesthetic parts to the Map There's a Number of Shipping Containers Lying around that have been turned into Houses. like in the Contol-17 Map Indicating a Civilization Lives there.

Also, There are rocks that Fall from the ceiling and Upper levels, Nothing major, just Little rocks and stuff.(They could do 1-2 damage if the Devs so wished.)

One of more thing. I imagined this Map Much more of a Vertical cylinder in comparison to Both maps. Lots of ups and downs travelling through it.

aaaaaaaaaaaand, I think that Covers everything. This is Budder Prime, and I hope you enjoyed my Idea for a PVP Map.

P.S: Maybe add a Sand Pit/Sand Hill or two in Test Drive mode, so that way drivers can see how their vehicles hold up in Sand like whats on the Desert valley map.

UPDATE: In a prior post for Suggestions to the Game I asked if Headlights(and other Light pieces) Would ever be able to actually Illuminate an area. As such, Low Light Conditions will also Be a thing for this Map. Which adds the challenge of driving in the Dark, Of course some areas will be darker than others.

Edited by Budder_Prime
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Interesting. Approved and submitted to the Devs.

• Like 1

I'd like an underground map. I actually suggested we hollow out the mountain in Rock City to balance out the spawns and make a "rock City" in there.

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:20 AM, SleepySRH said:

I'd like an underground map. I actually suggested we hollow out the mountain in Rock City to balance out the spawns and make a "rock City" in there.

Not a bad idea, but I doubt they'd change a whole pre-existing map. However, This new map idea could easily have some small Cave exits that when you look out them you can see Rock City.

I read the title and instantly though of a MINE with huge driveable tunnels and common areas...underground. ect.. would make sense...!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, EternalGolem said:

Cool lighting scenarios, hitboxes for barriers may be weird. Other than that, the mandrake/homing missiles may have problems hitting shots.

That's why there should be a MASSIVE center (maybe with a cap point) stuffed aroud with mining debris/some untouched old machinery (such as classic excavators, drills, maybe even mining carts) so they can work specially there.

12 hours ago, Indiferencce said:

That's why there should be a MASSIVE center (maybe with a cap point) stuffed aroud with mining debris/some untouched old machinery (such as classic excavators, drills, maybe even mining carts) so they can work specially there.

I love it!