MAN_DOWN

Option to choose what maps you want to play

Let's say you tow player some maps seems to don't offer you so much advantage , so maybe there should be options to choose what map you want to play , maybe in future idk ,right now it seems to be totaly random the maps , and some maps not even work good with some builds ,sand maps huge disavantage for everyone who have no tracks ,and some of us hate how the car moving on the sand...,we can't do nothing to this cause maps are random every time...

Bridge map have some different decors on bridge , an part have no fences of metal and baricades and other have

I've been wanting this option as well, even tho it might make longer queues.. Adding up!

How about we do it the Quake Champions way and once everyone is queued we take 10 seconds to vote between two maps, if it's a tie or nobody votes then randomize it.  Each "lobby" is randomly handed two different maps to choose from.  Only problem I see with this right off the bat is how to decide the map for each subsequent match.

Edited by BrandonBranders
  • Upvote 1

thinking like this is already creating issues, 

numerous posts/chat comments about insufficient numbers, unbalanced teams, player quitting as soon as map load because they don't like sand or city or bridge, or hovers, or that enemy player has fuze drones so self destruct,this server has more trolls, etc to infinity...

be a survivor not a victim, endure, adapt, learn, prosper, 

"Life is like a box of chocolates,

you never know what you're going to get"

so why complain, at least we have chocolates

P.s. i hate the sand traps map to, (some it will be a favorite) so i change my game plan, to: meat shield, team support, covering fire & great big distraction, etc.

knowing that this will help my team, still get me some points faster than queuing, and teach me how the map works for things like shotgun over auto cannons over drones

• Upvote 1

Totally against.

BUT, 

Should be a "TRAINING MODE" like the garage, where u can invite friends to test new tactics and builds., on chosen maps.... Without XP gain OFC.

Like in WOT sorry .

And test levys against levys.... (yes i know , i'm a dreamer) :007j:

A game in a game.

Obvious no?

Edited by gromulator
  • Upvote 1

I'd rather not have map selection, but instead allow a short period to select a vehicle blueprint - possibly even restricted to selecting between the first 2 or 3 blueprints in your garage.

eh at least the mode if the map is with encounter or it is with bases... ,had a friend who was like with hoovers and a tsunami , and he was like couldn't getting inside encounter point sometimes ,or there are builds like wasps who aren't resistent to play and catch encounter point..

1 hour ago, MAN_DOWN said:

eh at least the mode if the map is with encounter or it is with bases... ,had a friend who was like with hoovers and a tsunami , and he was like couldn't getting inside encounter point sometimes ,or there are builds like wasps who aren't resistent to play and catch encounter point..

Now I don't like the idea for different reasons...

When the missions are random, sometimes different builds excel or have a hard time. If players got to choose, each game-mode would be plagued by vehicles built specifically for it... heavily armored drone-deployers would try to dominate Encounter, and bases would be overrun by small and fast vehicles.

There's a more interesting mix of vehicles with Random. And the more you can adapt your car and gameplay to a variety of terrain, the better you'll do.