Sirr0

Please make trees non-collidable

I would like to suggest that trees be made non-collidable as they are so glitchy, when you run into them, you phase through them and either get stuck or they bounce you around between them and eventually get flung upward into the air. The powerplant and factory maps are the worst for this.

• Upvote 2

Thanks for the suggestion. I will add it up for the devs to see.

4 minutes ago, T4T2FR34K_YUCKF0 said:

Or you know...make a lot of the stuff destructable...

Yes, I want to see trees splinter beneath my mighty wheels.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Well, i want to see you crush a tree, unless you are truck with 1000+ horsepower or the tree is a twig, the tree will most likely cause you to stop and shatter your car.

Edited by TomFFW25
  • Upvote 3

Sometimes trees just mess up my shots in BBS, the Scorpion can shoot through 2 meters of armour but cannot shoot through a tree, another reason not to make a relic.

I kind of think its best the way it is. It is one of those things that makes experience matter. If you play the game a lot you can go backwards and just know where a tree is or a car or some blocking problem and gives you an advantage. I yell and scream when I get stuck on a tree or something but I am yelling at myself.

Do I want more trees and the such? Nope. In fact I think most maps have too many obstacles but that is just because I like going fast.

I would like to see trees destructible, that is an excellent idea.

I think some parts have clipping problems, large wheels for instance are larger than they appear when it comes to getting stuck up on something which drives me nuts. Many parts have a larger bounding box than you see visually, trees included.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

allow CHAINSAWS/SAWS to damage trees, AUGERS to damage rocks

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

A Tilt/Bump command would be useful, just to jolt you off a tree/rock when you get an awkward clip on the environment.  Not enough to encourage poor builds (long overhangs) but just enough to ease map issues.

I think it would be interesting to have more foliage to hide in. I know the game is fast-paced, but I don't mind having people sit in bushes/trees and sniping. As long as stuff like the advanced radars can spot them.

Often has happened to me, that i thing its just a bush and i can pass through but there is a tree and i stuck on them. I think if its a tree and i can stuck on them make it more visible and different from bushes

k62fJnNNTDCjZUMsZs4Smw.png

I often get stuck on these trees. Mainly when you are in fight and you do not concentrate on it.

On 30.9.2017 at 6:23 PM, T4T2FR34K_YUCKF0 said:

Or you know...make a lot of the stuff destructable...

That is actually the better idea. Some smaller trees would almost be certainly destroyed if hit by a heavy armored car moving at speed. Or crushed under tracks or walker.

On 1.10.2017 at 1:06 PM, xXThunderFlameXx said:

Sometimes trees just mess up my shots in BBS, the Scorpion can shoot through 2 meters of armour but cannot shoot through a tree, another reason not to make a relic.

The scorpion could easily shoot through trees. It is just that in this toxic spillage that is the factory map it cannot stand the thought of killing what little green remains. So everytime its path crosses wood it wets itselves in shame and its penetration power reaches the value of boiled spagettis... :002:

• Upvote 1