Sign in to follow this  
MAN_DOWN

Must be read!!!

Let's be serious Chase raid is more higher than the hard raid itself is almost impossible , i lost already 40 fuel on my first atemp and even if i catched the truck from behind with an powerful engine mk2 and my armored tracks to resist , i was just easy taked down by porcupine ....,map is too short speed of trucks is to big i mean look the truck from convoy speed ,and look this trucks speed i have no words

Normal raid chase =)) , you kidding relic weapons on normal raid , and that russian words on top of the screen in the middle make me thinking that you just throw this in hurry on the patch without to test it , so now i am stuck with 120 fuel i no loss my time cause is imposible to take this mode without legendary weapons...and so on...

Have you tested this raid before launch it in real plays,cause i feel like it's a funny way to laught of people fuel ,what a waste of fuel this mode you know i am since right now , it's chase mode changing in 1h 30 min and then i get the next day fuel so i am stuck and can't use my daily fuel cause i bet there is no one who can win on this mode without legendary weapons and be part of an group with fast cars...

About random matchmaking no more words ,i get into raid and 1 guy entry in me and block me several times ,then he manage to flip my car and he let me fliped on down... and so on so he did intentionally this and walk away... i bet that report will not even fix anything , is full of drunk people on this game , i was more faster than that guy with 2 large wheels and 2 armored tracks and that guy just seems to block me 

And not in the last time we were 3 in the raid idk how this happen and idk why i got the objectives writed in russian but i hope you fix this creepy raid mode...

Edited by MAN_DOWN

If you thinking to say that i had all the day to do them ,serious now i have and other thinghs to do , but i wasn't expected to get an such hard mode on normal raid ,that's all what i can say

I should get normal raid not ultra hard raid... i mean even cargo(cargo on hard mode ) is way more easy than this chase raid mode on normal raid..

Sign in to follow this