Artlor

Show More of the Bonuses for Modules, Weapons, etc.

Currently, some of the bonuses are shown for weapons, such as the Mandrake bonus, the Spectre bonus, and the Quantum bonus. It would really help me, and I'm sure it would help others as well to add or update some of the bonuses.

59cf02d224f5e_XOutBonuses.jpg.a5fd0c6178

On a note related to the radiators and coolers, it would be nice to have an actual speed that is shown in battle and during building (instead of an ambiguos bar). A lot of things say that it explodes in a x meter radius, but that isn't helpful, as we have no scale. A ruler tool in build mode would be nice.

• Upvote 4

You could also make it so that when you hover over something that explodes all parts that will be damaged by it are highlighted in red.

• Upvote 3

This is a nice idea that should be added:

18 hours ago, Hazmat616 said:

You could also make it so that when you hover over something that explodes all parts that will be damaged by it are highlighted in red.

This is an even greater idea, please make an new suggestion with it.

I can also make a new suggestion, but it is your idea after all. :002:

On 02.10.2017 at 10:15 AM, Cpt_Nero said:

Suggestion has been noted.

Added up to the document.

suggest them to add and some icons for fuel tanks ,is like sometimes you have too look in the middle of the fight under your car to see if you still have your fuel tanks or you lost them ...

like showing you can collect 10 fuel ,or 5 fuel or 15 fuel .. based on the fuel tanks who didn't got destroyed and it still attached to the frame of your car..

On 10/19/2017 at 6:31 PM, MAN_DOWN said:

suggest them to add and some icons for fuel tanks ,is like sometimes you have too look in the middle of the fight under your car to see if you still have your fuel tanks or you lost them ...

like showing you can collect 10 fuel ,or 5 fuel or 15 fuel .. based on the fuel tanks who didn't got destroyed and it still attached to the frame of your car..

Does that matter? If it’s destroyed there’s nothing you can do about it. Or are you asking for it so you can decide if you want to go kamikaze?

The interesting part about the fuel tanks continued survival is if you can go all in or if some more caution is advised.

If I have lost my fuel tank, life or death of my vehicle does not matter anymore.

On 20.10.2017 at 12:31 AM, MAN_DOWN said:

Might also reduce the number of people that mount unstackable fuel tanks.

Edited by ARES_IV