Hello, i want to point out how reputation work and why i think its wrong...

At start some pictures:

tH8VoF4wSz_sN7Gb87lheg.png

We win only with capturing enemy base, and i get only 300 reputation for capturing.

ovQOJ39VSuu4FcwMXmE5fg.png

Here we are defeated, i killed somebody and the most reputation i got for part destruction...

Why there is no bonus for win? Why all reputation we earn is only for part destruction? There is not problem with right build to get points like this:

SuhcCE9-TnWhSom8B2oUDg.png

this force people to play only with meta builds and do nothing more just hunt other people... This can be good in some different game mode like deathmatch or team deathmatch where only one chance to win is kill everybody. This game mode can be more about capturing.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, SVKsuli said:

this force people to play only with meta builds and do nothing more just hunt other people... This can be good in some different game mode like deathmatch or team deathmatch where only one chance to win is kill everybody. This game mode can be more about capturing.

Plz not. There was a reason to change the founders canyon map and that were the boring cap races. And i also don't want a pure deatmatch mode, just imagine chasing a weaponless hover build at the end of the match.

13 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

There was a reason to change the founders canyon map and that were the boring cap races.

Its would better if that Cap system gonna removed at all. Not needed, just the real PvP battle stay. Or moved that Cap and Destroy mode to brawl...

6 hours ago, Kirowetz said:

Plz not. There was a reason to change the founders canyon map and that were the boring cap races. And i also don't want a pure deatmatch mode, just imagine chasing a weaponless hover build at the end of the match.

If your rewards is only about killing then it is already team deathmatch with possibility to win with capturing that don't help you get more rewards...

Maps in capturing game mode can be then reworked for better strategy play and not only about fastest racers, and i dont think that it would end up like race where fastest players win, because some players can build vehicle only for deffend and then weak racers have no chance, you must then make some balance between strong and fast vehicle and atack or deffend.

Important is get rewards mainly for win not for kills, to force people to play strategically  and together.

1 hour ago, SVKsuli said:

If your rewards is only about killing then it is already team deathmatch with possibility to win with capturing that don't help you get more rewards...

1 hour ago, SVKsuli said:

Important is get rewards mainly for win not for kills, to force people to play strategically  and together.

We already got that...

No win means no common items or fuel, and you only get half the scrap/wires from a win.

Why do you think people rush capture points while trying to avoiding the enemy team?

22 hours ago, NaggNogger said:

We already got that...

No win means no common items or fuel, and you only get half the scrap/wires from a win.

Why do you think people rush capture points while trying to avoiding the enemy team?

Yes thats true about scraps but dont help you get more reputation, and if i remember right then when your team rush enemy base and you stay deffend base or you are not too fast and you do nothing then you get nothing even though you win, and you can see difference between win with rush base and defeated normal play on screenshots, i get only 2 more materials when i rush and win like to be defeated and when im defeated and i earn more points then i can have same reward, because its depend about earned points... right?

Edited by SVKsuli

12 hours ago, SVKsuli said:

Yes thats true about scraps but dont help you get more reputation, and if i remember right then when your team rush enemy base and you stay deffend base or you are not too fast and you do nothing then you get nothing even though you win, and you can see difference between win with rush base and defeated normal play on screenshots, i get only 2 more materials when i rush and win like to be defeated and when im defeated and i earn more points then i can have same reward, because its depend about earned points... right?

I get also 15 fuel with it so there is a total important reason to win. And I drive often with 50%-100% Xp bonus extra, so even with 300-400xp I double it and everything is fine. Win is important and as long as we can get fuel only with win, I will focus on winning and not on "glory fighting far fasssssaar away from the base even when OPFOR is capping the base because I`m such a hero and don`t understand the mission and want only fighting".

4 hours ago, MALKAV1337 said:

I get also 15 fuel with it so there is a total important reason to win. And I drive often with 50%-100% Xp bonus extra, so even with 300-400xp I double it and everything is fine. Win is important and as long as we can get fuel only with win, I will focus on winning and not on "glory fighting far fasssssaar away from the base even when OPFOR is capping the base because I`m such a hero and don`t understand the mission and want only fighting".

yes only reason why to win is when you use fuel barel, need get some normal items or need wins for quest.

But a lot of time i dont use fuel barel because its easy to destroy with explosive weapons like cannons, fuze drones or mandrake. This fuel barels can easy destroy half of your vehicle mainly when you use it with energy generator and fuel tank.

Then when i dont need win for quest then there is no reason to win.

the nice thing about the capping thing that works at least form my view is how much of a distraction that added capping pressure can have in changing  the battle, enemies peeling off to prevent cap, others rushing to finish that quick kill for points before times up etc,, the choice to avoid triggering the circle siren to hit from behind, and more,

it adds a whole other level of tactics which aren't there without the cap action

and of course the lols when the cap is taken for almost no reward, quick match, never saw a target, sitting in the circle alone while the timer ticks over, then getting bored with 5 seconds to go and running round crazy looking for some points when ya remember kills was your daily mission, doh