forll4n

Crossout with Steam Region Lockout

Hey!

Why Crossout is blocked for Brazilians on Steam?

the only way we can play is by Launcher, but by Launcher we do not have access to the community and I can not count my hours. Besides not being able to see my friends from outside the country when they are playing. I really wanted to sync my Steam account with my Crossout account

you have many players who can only play through the launcher. HELP

Nothing against the launcher, but I just want to follow the community.

cr.jpg

Edited by forll4n
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello! 

I see your point and I have passed your message to the management  However, Steam lock in some parts of the world depends on many factors, hence the situation with the launcher while we work on it. As soon as there is a change we'll announce it here and in the social networks! 

• Like 1

Hi there iam from south africa and when i try to use steam, nothing happens. Click the play game button and then nothing. When i use the game launcher from official website it all works 100%. Crossout only game off all my games on steam that wont launch and start to install.

An year went by and nothing yet. Really wish I could play on steam. I think it would benefit the game very much the south america audience. We are really in to free games around here.

Edited by Xanthlee
  • Upvote 3

part of the issue with STEAM is they do not want negative reviews or disgruntled players complaining or wanting refunds from places (southern hemisphere) where the connection will not allow optimal Ping (under 250ms) or packet loss when playing, this i common for games hosted far away from the region/country players are in.

More players will ensure more support. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

So... we're almost in 2020 and Crossout is still not available in Brazilian Steam... You guys are gonna do it or not? 

If this game was available in Brazil it would boom among players! Post-apocalyptic games are very popular here.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

This is well worth a bump! Maybe peer to peer support so we can host matches? Maybe a server in S.America? Pretty please?

• Upvote 1

We really hate steam region lock blocking Koreans.

Steam lock and no advertisement. There is no way for the Koreans to find this game and even to know name of Crossout.
Searching it without knowing its name or watching randomly recommended Crossout video are the all.

Even after Korean find the name of Crossout somehow, they think this is low quality unpopular pointless online game,
because there is no advertisement, and it can't be played in the Steam. So Crossout looks like inadequate and illegal game.
(When some game is okayish, then it feels really weird that you can't find almost any information.)

Edited by VisceraCleaner

On 12/5/2019 at 12:06 PM, El_Toscano said:

So... we're almost in 2020 and Crossout is still not available in Brazilian Steam... You guys are gonna do it or not? 

If this game was available in Brazil it would boom among players! Post-apocalyptic games are very popular here.

I'm waiting for this for more than a year, my friend

Also, I upvoted to what  Use_The_Map said, there are no more words that can discribe the relation between Crossout and Steam I think

BUMP

Region lock doesn't let more new players from asia on the game. That means I can't even get a proper match, I always get queued to RU servers. Constant 300 ping is not fun at all!

Shame I would have bought premium but the only thing stopping me is the lack of people to play with in asia.

• Upvote 1