Sign in to follow this  
ColleP

buff anaconda and make owl good for hunting hovers

Hello seing as anaconda is the cheapest epic you can get at 180-200c and it probably being the least used wep in game mayby its time you do something with it. 

I mean TOW  that is garbage after nerf cost twice as much.

And owl prolly take second place as least used wep and it is also wery cheap around 250c atm.

Owl would be a nice counter for super op hovers that can single handle win a game that is totaly lost.  but no 1 im their right mind would take 1 owl instead of another wep as it stand.

So why not make owl and anaconda 3 energy instead of 4 that way you can have 2 owl on a fast build to hunt hovers with + a main wep.

• Upvote 1

Decreasing energy-use of Owl Drones will make return of what we had before, which was the Drone-carriers that used nothing but those.

Drone balancing updates are yet to come, we had one in this update but that wasnt the end.

Thank you for your feedback.

It would be nice if my Owl Drone didn't damage my own vehicle. I've blasted off my own Owl Drone Module several times by driving too fast.

The Owl Drone's rockets are way too slow. If it wasn't for the Spark slowing down my enemies; I wouldn't ever use the Owl Drone. 

It's almost pointless to install more than one Owl Drone. Only the front one can fire forward. If you want all of them to fire you have to make sure your enemy is beside you. 

The TOW is miserable now. I don't even bother to move out of the way anymore.

Just my observations.  I agree that it would be nice of there was a better way to take a hover craft down. Thanks for the post!

Sign in to follow this