Hey!

We had an idea.

It Will be cool to include a “clan fuel” system. A pump or tank, or something like that.

The entire clan has to build it first, with resources, scrap, electronics, wires etc… and then, when its built everyone can put his fuel inside to share it with the clan mates to help a bit the guys who can not play a lot.

You can use it as a Defense Raid too, 1 time per week, the clan has to defend his fuel tank/pump from riders or even other players wich can get an interesting reward (lots of fuel) if they beat the defenders.

We thought that this would be a great idea and can bring lots of fun.

Greetings from [4x4]!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Interesting idea. Let's see what the devs have to say about it.

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2017 at 12:56 PM, Spaceboy_uk said:

Or an idea from other mmo's - some kind of clan bank, where members can donate spare scrap / copper / etc, for other members to withdraw and use when needed.

It'd be up to the clan leaders to work out how to stop people abusing others' generosity, perhaps impose withdrawal limits based on how long you've been a member, clan battles participated in, amounts donated, etc, etc.

That's probably quite a big system to implement though/

maybe the withdraw system can be set up to work in a way that you can only withdraw only as much as you are willing to deposit, with maybe some sort of exchange system set up, that can be controlled by the clan leaders or their officers. 

*example*  1 copper = 5 scrap 1 wire = 1 copper and so forth. 

It will be nice to have something more than just normal battles.

• Like 1

I like that idea very much. It would be fun to raid other people:002:

• Like 1

On 10/22/2017 at 10:48 AM, XxWhizZLexX said:

How about some sort of Clan-Garage? Where you can meet with Members and show them your Ride, or test them against your friends?!

I think this feature should at least be available when you're just in the same group. It would help players give each other feedback and advice on their builds. Sometimes I just look at my friends' builds so I can get some new ideas.

Hello! We should admit, that the idea sounds pretty interesting. We've took it to our list of possible future features. For now it's difficult to implement into the game, but, probably, when we're done with all the planned features, we'll take a look at this idea. Thank you!

• Like 1