RageBlast

Nightmare raids

I would like to see new difficulty level of raids, that would be much harder than hard ones. Right now they are very easy to beat if you have a 4/4 squad of good players. Exception is Chase raid but because it's not beneficial not many players play it.

I would call new raids "Nightmare", they would require 100 or 200 fuel but the reward would be both copper and decent amount of electronics. There would be 2x more enemies than on hard ones, maybe some new bosses that would be challenging (e.g. some low PS leviathans). I would like to see the best PvE players sweating and raging on each other because right now PvE mode is easy-peasy for them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to see a new raid over just making the existing ones even tougher. Since you mentioned Leviathans, how about a new raid which lets you drive your Leviathan for 100 fuel against increasingly more powerful Leviathans? Each kill increases your reward and would include copper, wires, and electronics. Endless waves of Leviathans sure sounds like a Nightmare raid.

I'd just like to see my ultimate creation annihilate enemies in person...

• Thanks 1

Difficulty isnt the problem really. The enemy bots have little variety and as such are simple to plan against. I have notices a few new bots lurking around like the Lunatic that dropped a porq shell on my ally. I can tell the devs just pretty much cut and paste the same bot script into each mode for each faction. What they need to do is rework the AI and customize the cars they use more. Im not talking just slap a bunch of ridiculous hp on a car and making it "new," thats lazy.

Like the lunatics, what do we fight on hard? Thunderbolt minis and about 3 different kinds of epics, thats it. Why the spam of a single weapon on the mini bots? Make some lunatics use just a single shotgun and saw with some booster. You get the idea mix up the minions. Also they need to be more scripted for each mode. I'm not 100% sure on how the AI works but it seems like in Convoy they solely target the convoy unless a target is in front of the convoy blocking a shot or they reach a certain HP decrease and then start to target players. If they had the triple thunderbolts target players and the saws target convoy that would be a much harder scenario then fighting brain dead kamikaze bots.

"Nightmare mode" would just end up being clone of hard mode with hp uped 200% and impossibly built cars with like triple scorpions as it is now without the current being more modified, I woudlnt like that. Same reason i have a big problem with chase. Those levi's have invincible wheels and super hp gear. We cant built those so we shouldnt be able to fight those.

• Thanks 1

Well in my opinion it's not that necessary to add another level of difficulty. I know many people who are even struggling with normal Raids, not to mention that New Chase raid is a real challenge, even tho it's gonna get tweaked soon.

• Upvote 1

I support the idea.

There is no Endgame for PvE players. Clan wars are a joke reserved for 10k+ coins vehicles.

Most people have nothing to do once they've finished the seasons

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mraevn said:

Well in my opinion it's not that necessary to add another level of difficulty. I know many people who are even struggling with normal Raids, not to mention that New Chase raid is a real challenge, even tho it's gonna get tweaked soon.

Yeah but for end game players hard raids are way too easy. PvE is dead for them. For example with 16 and more hovers you can solo finish hard heist on Terminal in 1min 30sec. In all convoys I play the truck has always over 80 hp left when it's end. Cargo can be beaten by 2 players only. Defence same but you need good spawns. After fix Chase is problem no more.

Im with @Mraevn Plenty of people are still struggling with hard. So much so I made an entire guide to help complete hard raids. I play raids alot of the time (I love bot smashing) the main reason i play pvp is to get gas and then do more raids. I love making things like my "Stpnwolf Sentry" for modes like defense, fun theme cars built for specifics jobs. Alot of the reason i do the medium hard raids alot too is because I see people struggling. I was there at one point and so was everybody else. I dont do it to farm resources I do it to help to community and alot of players do need the help with our current modes as it is already. Like i say increase in variety will bring flavor and fun to the modes without a huge difficulty spike.

8 hours ago, Mraevn said:

I disagree, currently, the only ride which is a little bit difficult is hard convey(with 3 stupid dudes), others are easy as F, especially the Siege and Heist, seriously I wish to see a real hard Raid to satisfy my heart of PVE adventuring just like in other RPG game.

• Upvote 1

These raids would be cool100% support

As long as they changed up the variety on the bots a bit

and the PS minimum for joining was at least 8k so its not like hard raids/ levi where a dude spawns with a 3k chord pickup

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, Mraevn said:

I quite soloed Hard chase.

But its buggy atm as u could get NO reward. Best build for this in my opinion is 12X hovers and 7 pyres.

Anyway i agree with all of the ideas above. Lack of high end content in PvE.

see 

Bug Hard Chase.jpg

Edited by gromulator

So maybe another option is to introduce Uber Season?

double or tripple the amount of kills/wins, make it only avaible in hard raids.

The reward could be a crate with low chance for legendary or something simillar.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

<<<< Sick of useless "random" crates.

No thx.

Unique weapons. I say UNIQUE. And untradable.

As a month contest... For instance.

Lets Say a unique ingame Harpoon, A UNIQUE Caterpillar crane or whatever.

Edited by gromulator

On 10/21/2017 at 2:24 AM, gromulator said:

Unique weapons. I say UNIQUE. And untradable.

As a month contest... For instance.

Lets Say a unique ingame Harpoon, A UNIQUE Caterpillar crane or whatever.

I wish the Knetches & Halloween events were like that. Grind all those tokens & trade them directly for rewards. It would be a cool visual statement which said you were there, and didn't just buy the parts/cosmetics.