Mraevn

Drone Hangar - All Ideas and Suggestions

Me and my clan regularly playing clan wars, non of top 30 clans uses turrets and drones, if these weapons so strong why is that?All i see scorpios, tsunamis, aigis-prime and chamelon  on 5hover.

Wheel drones and RT anaconda  are completely useless these days nobody use them, after last nerf to drones i cant see them in clan wars....

Currently my clan on the 74 place in clan wars and most of time we get beated by double mammoth and tsunami builds, never loose againts turrets.

I would like to play such a game where all weapons is useable so i have alot of options to choose.

On 12/29/2017 at 8:06 AM, FRMZT said:

Only one question remains in this game: WHY IS THIS **** STILL NOT FIXED?
Drones and Turrets, and their skill- and spineless users are RUINING THIS GAME.

ONE DRONE PER VEHICLE! Or reduce their damage by 50%. Is it so xxxx hard? Do the guys at Gaijin actually play their own game?
Questions...

Alternately, include auto-self destruct for anyone who uses more than 2 of those xxxx at the same time. That would be the best solution.
Seriously, any proper devs would have reversed back to one drone/vehicle after like 2 weeks of this ongoing desaster. Not Gaijin - they must be too busy creating new P2W-bundles, or something. Most likely russian kids love their drones just too much, having a way to do what they otherwise cant do - kills and damage...and thats why the rest of us is stuck with them now.
Currently i am reaching the point where im not even mad anymore when a "normal" player takes me apart with some cannons or MGs. At least he showed some skill, and I know why i lost.
Those dronetards however just press F, hit their stupid joker horn 11 times, and then run to the other end of the map. Absolutely stupid xxxx gameplay.

FIX THIS **** ASAP!

Complete BS drones are fine individuals that know what they are doing destroy drones within three sec of them being deployed.....  Hovers on the other now that is something we could talk about put hover against drone who wins 9 out of 10 times, unless you get them by surprise.

Edited by Hardlimit
did not complete my thought.

2 hours ago, Hardlimit said:

Complete BS drones are fine individuals that know what they are doing destroy drones within three sec of them being deployed.....  Hovers on the other now that is something we could talk about put hover against drone who wins 9 out of 10 times, unless you get them by surprise.

Human reaction time is around 0.5sec.

The reaction time just to aim each 4 turret is 2 second, without time to destroy it.

Also devs stated numerous time that autocrap arn't supposed to be main weapon so yeah.

So yeah, stacking rare "support" weapons that require enouth skill for being used by a paraplegic mokey dealing more damages than legedaries (energy worthwile) and reappear few seconds after destruction is a serious issue.

Edited by MMxiter
  • Upvote 7

11 hours ago, Genefault said:

Me and my clan regularly playing clan wars, non of top 30 clans uses turrets and drones, if these weapons so strong why is that?All i see scorpios, tsunamis, aigis-prime and chamelon  on 5hover.

Wheel drones and RT anaconda  are completely useless these days nobody use them, after last nerf to drones i cant see them in clan wars....

Currently my clan on the 74 place in clan wars and most of time we get beated by double mammoth and tsunami builds, never loose againts turrets.

I would like to play such a game where all weapons is useable so i have alot of options to choose.

Please, by all means take all the drone from the 3-6k PS range and have at them in clan wars.  Treble their power and treble their PS and they're all yours.

• Upvote 4

Does anyone else find it ironic that hovers got fixed almost immediately after release because players spoke up? Here we are over six months past release and auto-aim weapons still plague the game. Despite the outcries to fix them since day one.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Kriegskind said:

Does anyone else find it ironic that hovers got fixed almost immediately after release because players spoke up? Here we are over six months past release and auto-aim weapons still plague the game. Despite the outcries to fix them since day one.

>>>>>Meh

But "ironic" is not exactly the word i should use....

In french we would say  "Foutage de gueule". (BS)

Edited by gromulator
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Seafodder said:

Please, by all means take all the drone from the 3-6k PS range and have at them in clan wars.  Treble their power and treble their PS and they're all yours.

Good idea to drastically increase power score of turrets and drones, so low ps players wont meet 4-5 turret builds only 1-2.

At 10k+ ps 4 turret wont do any trouble, but could be usefull if used correctly.

If u nerf dmg, range and other stats turrets will end in trash like all wheel drones u nerfed last patch, nobody will use them!

So increase power score to 840-1000 instead of 555 and it will do the job.

Also do this to drones but they need to be stronger becouse now they are useless!

The problem with turrets is not only that they seem overpowered and overly simple to play. What is worse is that they create tedious gameplay: turrets pop up out of nowhere and their deployer flees. Limiting the number of turrets won't change that. Neither will reducing their damage.

One solution can be to add a deployment time. The deployer has to remain stationary for a set time in order to deploy them. Turrets will thereby become a defensive rather than offensive weapon. Also, this will make every turret more valuable to their deployer because deploying a new turret is a significant investment. Furthermore, turrets will become more viable for heavy builds who can combine turrets with 360' angled weapons, to allow firepower while stationary.

A significant deployment time could also warrant increased duration of each turret.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, baesjido said:

The problem with turrets is not only that they seem overpowered and overly simple to play. What is worse is that they create tedious gameplay: turrets pop up out of nowhere and their deployer flees. Limiting the number of turrets won't change that. Neither will reducing their damage.

One solution can be to add a deployment time. The deployer has to remain stationary for a set time in order to deploy them. Turrets will thereby become a defensive rather than offensive weapon. Also, this will make every turret more valuable to their deployer because deploying a new turret is a significant investment. Furthermore, turrets will become more viable for heavy builds who can combine turrets with 360' angled weapons, to allow firepower while stationary.

A significant deployment time could also warrant increased duration of each turret.

Turrets are strong againts low ps vehicles with unskilled drivers, they dont know how to play yet.Otherside players with some experince comes into 4000ps game with 4 turret and destroys poor newbies.

U cant do this in 8k+ ps games so if u increase power score on turrets u solve low ps games while turrets stay useable.If u nerf turrets they will dissapear from game like drones.

Personaly i like the idea of drones and turrets its something unique allow u new play style not just shooting like other games.

Idea to use them like defensive weapon is bullsh1t if u want something defensive for energy u put aigis-prime, its give u 1200hp shield for 10 sec, this is OP if u ask me.

13 hours ago, MMxiter said:

Human reaction time is around 0.5sec.

The reaction time just to aim each 4 turret is 2 second, without time to destroy it.

Also devs stated numerous time that autocrap arn't supposed to be main weapon so yeah.

So yeah, stacking rare "support" weapons that require enouth skill for being used by a paraplegic mokey dealing more damages than legedaries (energy worthwile) and reappear few seconds after destruction is a serious issue.

yep kind of like a Hover, learn to fly it and slap a good old shield invisibility on it and your untouchable.  With drones your at least exposed if you have four drones you have no room for invis/shield........

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Hardlimit said:

yep kind of like a Hover, learn to fly it and slap a good old shield invisibility on it and your untouchable.  With drones your at least exposed if you have four drones you have no room for invis/shield........

Not sure if it's sarcasm.

-4 drones/turrets + cheetah + chameleon = 14 energy=> growl + gaz gen or Quantum + hazardous/heavy gen

-4 drones/turrets + cheetah +aegis = Quantum + appolo gen = 16 energy

4 hours ago, MMxiter said:

Not sure if it's sarcasm.

-4 drones/turrets + cheetah + chameleon = 14 energy=> growl + gaz gen or Quantum + hazardous/heavy gen

-4 drones/turrets + cheetah +aegis = Quantum + appolo gen = 16 energy

4x4 is 16, if you are running Owl drones if you are having a problem putting down Falcon drones I do not know what to tell you, you can hit that with a spit ball and there dead......

Make a drone boat guys run out there with four or five drones and hit F, watch how fast a man that can run a shotgun destroys your drones.  Then before your cool down is half up has your drones stripped from your boat.  The answer to drones are spears and shotguns, drone boats can not touch them.  I will not run full drones because of it, max two on pvp three for missions, even THEN the bots mow down the drones fairly quick on hard missions.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, stephanvdbrink said:

Please remove drones from anything that is related to pvp. It's ZERO fun to play with or against them, also remove them from any season objective as I hate playing them. FIX it ASAP.

Genius spotted :)

Edited by Genefault
  • Upvote 2

The skill to reward of drone boats is way off. There's no cost vs reward on builds with maximum mobility, high armor, and a ton of burst DPS that they themselves don't have to utilize skill in order to land. Drones could be a nice FOO strategy but as is they're to powerful. There's lots of ways to  fix drones. One simple way is simply to limit their range and/or accuracy. Their area control is to strong, and they outright counter to many build types/weapon load outs.

It takes way more skill/effort to combat a drone boat than they have to bring to the fight

• Upvote 1

Um, when a 15,000 Lbs tank rams into a Turret & it does not DISINTEGRATE. There is a problem with game mechanics. Not only did the Turret survive. It tore my undercarriage off & plinked me to death. Come on Devs.

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, NordicJedi said:

Um, when a 15,000 Lbs tank rams into a Turret & it does not DISINTEGRATE. There is a problem with game mechanics. Not only did the Turret survive. It tore my undercarriage off & plinked me to death. Come on Devs.

Totally right!

And i mean, ive i shoot with a maschine gun in the size a drone can carry,how big a the holes on tank armor?

Not even a scratch

The recent update has addressed the drone issue a bit, but not enough. They are still crazy powerful, considering what they are. The turrets, however, are even worse. They have crazy range, so running in a slower vehicle is not an option. I will leave a map if I see too many turrets being dropped. Sure, you can say that's unsportsmanlike if you want, but I hate the sidekicks. I have no issue being beaten by a player with more skill than me (at least in that round anyway), but I hate being beaten by weapons the player does not control. It' a cheap and overused. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I hate to say it, but I think I'm done. I have to be. As much as I love this game, I just can't do it anymore. Auto-aim weapons have ruined it for me. Pussies dropping turrets and flying away, four drones on a vehicle which redeploy by the time it takes me to destroy them...I just can't do it anymore. There is no skill in this type of play. Everyone I know has stopped playing this game because of hovers and auto- weapons, and I can't blame them. I've played this game everyday for months. Maybe I'll check out the game in a month or so, but who knows.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Theannoyed1 said:

Maybe I'll check out the game in a month or so, but who knows.

Given how long it took them to address frame builds and how long it took to address Sidekicks (after buffing them through the roof, WTF?!), I'm thinking a month is overly optimistic.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Lordor2022 said:

New Idea:

The Dev. want that the Drones should be a Support Weapon. Why there is no gradation?

If you use one Drone as support weapon. the Drone makes 100% damage. You need 3 Energy. 3 energy of 12 or 14 - you can say: its pure Support.

If you use two drones, their damage will be reduced by 25% each drone. You need 6 energy.   6 energy of 12 or 14 - you can say: its an equal right Weapon.

If you use three drones, their damage will be reduced by 50% each drone. you need 9 energy. 9 energy of 12 or 14 - you can say: you use it as main weapon. 

So you dont nerv the drone as support weapon but if you use it as a main weapon - it will be nerved. 

I hope you understand it :)

I think it's a very very good idea.....

• Upvote 1