Mraevn

Drone Hangar - All Ideas and Suggestions

Spedemix

So you basically repeated your mistake by throwing money at OP stuff and got burned when the devs inevitably nerfed said stuff.

I hope you learned your lesson. Don’t invest in OP stuff and expect it to stay that way forever.

the buyer doesn't know the thing they are buying is OP brain child you are just buying a pac and supporting a game you like to play, you trust that it has been tested by the maker. then they devalue your purchase because of a bunch of cry baby complainers that want to beat everyone with porcupines and cannons because they think they are the only ones that get to win in this game.  I bet you didn't spend one dime on this game did you? Now it's the annihilator they will cry cry  cry until they get to kill everyone with porcupines again, just nerf everything, shotgun wedges, goliath tracks with caucuses as long as they don't nerf your stuff it's ok right! I don't care if they nerf it but they should make it to build something yellow or buy it back you don't pay the devs salary i do. you ar probably a guy in a top clan that runns around with porcupines thinking he's good at gaming. Now I hope you learned your lesson to have something smart to say or don't say it!!

• Upvote 2

JCDG

Yes I agree they are discouraged because all the OP builds of porcupines in 5400 PS and you can't buy a drone or anything to combat it you just have to hope you can join a clan with a bunch of idiots that think they are good so you can be an idiot with a porcupine in 5400 PS, If you do try to spend money on this game they just devalue the stuff you buy and reward the cry babies that don't spend money and just do seal clubbing and ruin the game.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Grantsurfs said:

Yes I agree they are discouraged because all the OP builds of porcupines in 5400 PS and you can't buy a drone or anything to combat it.

Drones suck against Porcupines.  You can't buy anything to automatically beat skill, regardless of the weapon.

However, Drones are especially poor at this, because with 1 exception (The Legendary one) they just drive around, and shoot at whatever the Artificial Idiots want to.  To combat Porcupines, you have to shoot the Barrels (With something longer range than a Shotgun, or you just get covered with Fire)  

You have to win, or lose the fight.  You can't depend on Drones to do everything for you.  Try Sparks, I hear those work pretty well against Porcupines.

3 hours ago, Grantsurfs said:

the buyer doesn't know the thing they are buying is OP , you trust that it has been tested by the maker.

idk that just seems silly tbh

consoomer hashtag on Twitter

Hey All

I decided first time to write something here .Hoping there will be some change about it. I have been playing this game for a very long time and I have to say u are doing a very good job to make the game better

But there is a huge issue about the gameplay at the moment .These new flying drones are ruining most people s experience , specially mine , its just not normal what they are capable of doing...

New players as well just straight going for drones instead of playing with normal weapons and I don't think is really good . Im usually playing between 9000 - 16000 Ps  and I see nothing else than 3 drone appears over my hover and just slowly destroys me with no issue at all , they can even decloak you instantly . Many times if I play with any cannon hover u have no chance to hit any of them or hide what so ever cause someone can just lauch the drone from the other side of the cover and just watch u die .. You cant even run away because they slowing you down too so basically you are a free meal for them.

on lower ps I don't even wanna know what they are capable of doing.

What I would like to say is just try to focus on this drone problem because im sure I am not just the only person who has problem with that and make them a bit less powerful because now these things are more effective than relic weapons.

Few suggestions : one extra energy  at least or just make them do less damage ,when you give an attack order for the drone and it hits a player make sure they get out from cloak  THERE IS NOTHING MORE ANNOYING than just getting killed by 3 of these flying monsters whos owner sits in cloak behind an object and laughing on you... I don't mind to get killed by a player but not by an AI who don't miss a single shot  I think you wanted to make a pvp game not a pve. If I shoot with my weapon I lose the cloak effect why they can just drive around and give attack orders whithout losing the cloaking effect?

We could talk about this for hours and hours but I hope you get my point of view and I hope there will be some drastic change about it because I don't see anything else just flying drones and invisible players .

That's not the Crossout we all LOVE $$$

Thank you !

• Confused 1

On 5/12/2020 at 9:51 PM, Grantsurfs said:

the buyer doesn't know the thing they are buying is OP brain child you are just buying a pac and supporting a game you like to play

If you can’t figure out whether an immensely popular item is OP or not there isn’t much I can do. If you suspect some pack item is possibly OP and might get nerfed don’t buy said pack. Buy some other pack or sell the OP item and get something else.

If you wanna support the game without getting burned you could also just buy some decoration.

The rest of your post was just off topic ranting.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Haha 1

On 5/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, FlyingToilet said:

Hey All

I decided first time to write something here .Hoping there will be some change about it. I have been playing this game for a very long time and I have to say u are doing a very good job to make the game better

But there is a huge issue about the gameplay at the moment .These new flying drones are ruining most people s experience , specially mine , its just not normal what they are capable of doing...

(...)

I summarize : "I play hover canon which is weak to drones so nerf them."

Drones are already below average to any other build . Machine gun /shotgun just don't even care about them and auto-canons can reliably kill them... their targets are canons and launchers , but ofc these players are always crying when they have something able to fight them efficiently and shake their rotting Hover-canons / leg-canons build.

• Upvote 3

現在のドローンは、万能武器ではありません。電撃ドロ―ンも、攻撃力が下がった。

電撃ドローン以外を、これ以上弱めると、存在意義が無くなります。

ドローンを長年使用してる自分の意見です。

別の話だが、問題視するべき脅威が有ります。

・現実的ではない、全方位攻撃可能な状態のATGMプラスgoriateは最強兵器です。360度> 180度に変更すべきでは?

・槍で瞬殺するのは問題ないんですか?

・姑息に遠距離から狙撃を続ける、scorpionの方が脅威です。

・広範囲にyamaarashiをばら撒く方が卑劣ですが?

これに関しては無関心ですか?

Edited by BLACK_Maoh
間違えた部分の訂正

On 5/18/2020 at 10:18 AM, Kazuam_hero said:

I summarize : "I play hover canon which is weak to drones so nerf them."

Drones are already below average to any other build . Machine gun /shotgun just don't even care about them and auto-canons can reliably kill them... their targets are canons and launchers , but ofc these players are always crying when they have something able to fight them efficiently and shake their rotting Hover-canons / leg-canons build.

We dont speak here about Drones but about Annihilators.

With Annihilators you can kill someone from full hp while being cloaked and without having to expose yourself, and if the target can not hit the high-speed-tiny-hitbox-high-hp Annihilators that follow them just above their build, they cant even try to defend themselves and more than that they have to take the slowing perk which make them more vulnerable to other ennemies. ALL OF THAT IS NOT TRUE FOR OTHER DRONES, just understand that please.

^^Yeah, that'll show the drones!

nuke drones from orbit when ?

Oh yeah, and there seems to be a Fuse Drone fad going for the past few days.  IDK what it is, but they've been about as common to run into as grenadiers, when there hasn't been a significant change to either of them (On PC) that I'm aware of?

I don't see why drones need any nerf. I think drones need a boost, how come all weapons have increased durability but drones, turrets, their launch platform has almost the same durability and the actual drone hp is around 56 for all tiers??!?!? You think using drones doesn't require skill, but is actually the no-skillers complaining because they can't shoot them off or avoid them. What about turrets being steady, not having a long range, what about other drones always exposed , flying on top of the build?  You don't wanna turn the game into a drone/turret fiesta, fine, but why turning it into a machine gun/cannon fiesta??!?! I think all weapons should be limited to max 2 of the same class for each build, not just drones. Drone platforms already have one side that can't be blocked and not possible welding on them, if you want to do the same to turret boxes, then at least give them similar durability to other weapons their class, remember those turrets DON"T move. As about Wheel drones, Annihilator and other mobile assistants, make their launch side open, increase their PS, increase the Mobile Assistant durability to the average 1/3 of weapons its tier, increase the Platform durability accordingly, make their action range no more than 25/50/75/100 meters for each tier,  limit their numbers per build to max 2 of each type and make all platforms able to launch just x4 times base. 

On 8/6/2020 at 5:29 PM, _Black_Feline_ said:

You think using drones doesn't require skill, but is actually the no-skillers complaining because they can't shoot them off or avoid them

Sorry, I underestimated you then, I though you were not able to shoot down 3 grenadiers, and 2 annihilators attacking you at the same time, with tsunami and having only 50 ammo and 1500hp left.

1 minute ago, JCDG said:

I though you were not able to shoot down 3 grenadiers, and 2 annihilators attacking you at the same time, with tsunami and having only 50 ammo and 1500hp left.

Granted, fixed cannons are not ideal for that.  

I think the lack of a module that enhances drones beyond reload time universal bonus things like engines makes drones a bit more interesting.  I'd like to see some sorta supportive module for them and other weapons- Like how energy weapons get the power module.

Edited by Cain_Smith

Wheel Drones Forget to fire often (they take break all the time,this is frustrating.), Need Change.

Edited by MaLaYaLi
  • Upvote 1

Wheel Drones : Problems

1. Rams onto enemy vehicles and suicide. 

2. When Launched, they do nothing in the first 2 - 3 seconds. 

3. Forgets to fire often( they take break often).

Please Resolve.

• Upvote 1

On 9/22/2020 at 8:43 AM, MaLaYaLi said:

Wheel Drones : Problems

1. Rams onto enemy vehicles and suicide. 

2. When Launched, they do nothing in the first 2 - 3 seconds. 

3. Forgets to fire often( they take break often).

Please Resolve.

4. Stuck bottom own\ally vehicle.

5. Too easy COUNTER to stealth

6.Drone shooting enemy mines....

7.Kapcan can capture all 3 drones same time.

8.No cabin\module what effect drone range.

9.self damage when they shooting. Took self damage own grenade.  

Plz resolve even more

• Haha 2