kepler98b

Item stat, using percentage instead of bars.

When I need to quickly get an idea which item is the most optimal in terms of stats, for example, the cabin has speed or tonnage stats, but it's kinda tricky to compare every item when stats are represented in bars, instead of easy to remember and intuition friendly numbers like percentage. I think adding percentage would be nice quick helper in the market. 

Here a quick preview of what I mean: 

The edited image is bottom one.

Spoiler

6g2j8Sg.png

Spoiler

X7l0t82.png

Edited by kepler98b
Images.
  • Upvote 4

How about real numbers and not wildly inaccurate approximations? Most games don't hide the dps values this much.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

People have been asking for actual numbers on parts since before I joined up in closed beta. Besides just actual stats listed on parts, things shown in the information screen like a vehicles current top speed, and 0 to 60 time so people know their actual speed and acceleration instead of this near useless bar that tells you basically nothing.

Id even like to see all the parts have their special resistances listed too. Things like ML-200 legs apparently have built in restances to melee weapons. Why isnt it on the stat card? Why doesnt it tell me exactly how much?

speed bars.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

add compare function and there is nothing you need more :D

Also i saw air craft engine epic and v8 engine have both same stats almost and same perks ... ,even aircraft engine is better than the v8 engine...

• Upvote 1

this suggestion has been moved to docs over and over in hopes for it to get up faster up, still, that's all i can do.

• Thanks 3

On 2.11.2017 at 3:09 PM, ROACHOR said:

How about real numbers and not wildly inaccurate approximations? Most games don't hide the dps values this much.

I just dont get why the devs are so reluctant with those actual values. 95 % of the bars in the game are completly useless and make comparing anything a serious pain in the ****.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Not to mention that they straight out lie now. If something took a nerf it still shows 4 bars, something took a buff - still 4 bars. Numbers. Numbers. Numbers. Any kind of numbers; percentages, values. Anything. Please. Please. Please.

• Upvote 4

On 26/11/2017 at 10:16 PM, ARES_IV said:

I just dont get why the devs are so reluctant with those actual values. 95 % of the bars in the game are completly useless and make comparing anything a serious pain in the ****.

On 29/11/2017 at 6:58 AM, Rabbitfrogtwo said:

Not to mention that they straight out lie now. If something took a nerf it still shows 4 bars, something took a buff - still 4 bars. Numbers. Numbers. Numbers. Any kind of numbers; percentages, values. Anything. Please. Please. Please.

Becaaaaaaause, lemme enlighten you all, devs don't want you to know EXACTLY what are you buying/crafting, just to slow down the meta changes in order to get more profit. Bar changes (at least in order with the buffs & debuffs) would be totally missleading, since "this aims better than this, but the other one also does a bit more damage"; what you're asking there, is an extension of almost 3 more bars to tell you how much did that improve respectively against other weapons, now other weapons also get buffed/nerfed, bars are, again, changed accordingly to devs will and everything looks like a chaos.

I'd appreciate numbers instead of bars. A lot. But it's a lot to ask for, at least with what we have as the developer team.

• Upvote 2

Yeah devs are very shady with stat numbers, very upset with that. They treat us as we are not smart enough to understandnumbers.

• Upvote 1