Deaden84

Why are you so insist to not NERF DRONES?!

Almost 90% of community right about those Drones kinds are overpowered. I think DEVs want to keep low profile players who plays with only keyboards. If it's the reason!

1 hour ago, Deaden84 said:

Almost 90% of community right about those Drones kinds are overpowered. I think DEVs want to keep low profile players who plays with only keyboards. If it's the reason!

+1 energy requirement for sidekicks was a great start, but they need their damage output reduced. They are just too powerful. 

Turrets are in the place flying drones were earlier this year. Spikey damage traps. In all honesty, that fits for the ploppable turrets. But they sidekicks are too much.

• Upvote 1

Maybe the side kick drones was an idea from a major stakeholder they don't wanna **** off. God knows why they insist freaking side kicks are balanced now. 

1 hour ago, Payneshu said:

+1 energy requirement for sidekicks was a great start, but they need their damage output reduced. They are just too powerful. 

Turrets are in the place flying drones were earlier this year. Spikey damage traps. In all honesty, that fits for the ploppable turrets. But they sidekicks are too much.

The +1 energy was a marketing stunt, it was introduced to encourage drone users to pick up the apollo. Either by ingame or real money means.
There was no player benefit for this change at all.

Edited by SoulPlay
  • Upvote 1

it takes one well placed cannon shot or a few mg shots to take out a drone, steady your aim.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Deaden84 said:

Almost 90% of community right about those Drones kinds are overpowered. 

*CITATION NEEDED*

1 hour ago, SoulPlay said:

The +1 energy was a marketing stunt, it was introduced to encourage drone users to pick up the apollo. Either by ingame or real money means.
There was no player benefit for this change at all.

Yeah because 1 extra energy is going to compensate enough to cancel out a cost of 4 energy:015_2:.

You never seen a drone user with an apollo for a reason, they don't need them. That and it's in no way a marketing stunt, do you know what that even means?

There was a huge benefit in nerfing drones to the player base, the only complaints are from trash players that use them.

Edited by ROACHOR

3 hours ago, Gguy said:

it takes one well placed cannon shot or a few mg shots to take out a drone, steady your aim.

I wonder how can you handle when more than 5-6 drones surrender you. Let me guess, you are one of these Drone users ;)

Main reason, they are for supporting those vehicles. But, they are intended to use for main weapon now. 'cause their damage too higher than normal.

I suggest, limit 1 those drone kinds for per vehicle. 

Edited by Deaden84

11 minutes ago, Deaden84 said:

Main reason, they are for supporting those vehicles. But, they are intended to use for main weapon now. 'cause their damage too higher than normal.

The term Support is thrown around a lot...

Drones are located under the Weapons Tab now.

Those who are using all the same weapon type are often rewarded with bonuses due to Max/Minning.

If you limit drone use to 1-2. No one will use drones. Which is probably what most of the complainers want.

Removing variety from the game hurts everyone. Perhaps we should all go back to using the same, tired, shotgun wedge meta.

There are plenty of ways to handle drone boats, you only need to think Tactfully.

2 minutes ago, MalAd3pt said:

The term Support is thrown around a lot...

Drones are located under the Weapons Tab now.

Those who are using all the same weapon type are often rewarded with bonuses due to Max/Minning.

If you limit drone use to 1-2. No one will use drones. Which is probably what most of the complainers want.

Removing variety from the game hurts everyone. Perhaps we should all go back to using the same, tired, shotgun wedge meta.

There are plenty of ways to handle drone boats, you only need to think Tactfully.

Maybe you right. But, drones dps should drop a bit. They are pain for slow vehicles. In the low level, too many people use those for grinding. On the other hand, in the ethic, drones aren't for fair play we all shall know.

35 minutes ago, Deaden84 said:

Maybe you right. But, drones dps should drop a bit. They are pain for slow vehicles. In the low level, too many people use those for grinding. On the other hand, in the ethic, drones aren't for fair play we all shall know.

I wouldn't disagree with a drone dps nerf.. .. I wouldn't advocate for it either tbh.

Nothing about this game screams fair. If I were on the same playing field as someone who just started the game, I wouldn't play it. There has to be some reward for those who put in the hours or chose to dish out some cash.

i kill drones by the handful with spark, works like a charm.  took all of 3 seconds to figure that 1 out.  any1 still getting droned need to adapt or die. game is constantly changing, the people complaining are the ones who refuse to change their build accordingly. 

survival of the fittest, not the whiniest

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Deaden84 said:

Because after the last nervs they are just fine? I have no problems to kill them. Only when 8-12 are against me alone I will be in trouble. But in this case I did something wrong, as no one should be alone again too much OPFOR, so I deserve get killed. Simple.

PS: just because all this people crying about Drones, it doesn`t mean that this guys are right. Most of them are crying because drones are AI and "AI is not supposed to be in this game". And this argument is just stupid in my eyes. Drones bring variety and as much different weapons, as better the game. Just my 2 cents.

18 minutes ago, MALKAV1337 said:

Because after the last nervs they are just fine? I have no problems to kill them.

You are missing the whole point.

1. They make cannon and melee builds practically obsolete, just because you can kill them with the weapons you use means nothing for the good of the game as a whole.

25 minutes ago, MALKAV1337 said:

Most of them are crying because drones are AI and "AI is not supposed to be in this game"

2. It's incredibly boring.  Constantly shooting drones i.e. being forced to play PvE for the majority of the game while supposedly in PvP game mode is laughable.  Crossout is now widely known as "Game of Drones", is that a positive thing?

1 hour ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

You are missing the whole point.

1. They make cannon and melee builds practically obsolete, just because you can kill them with the weapons you use means nothing for the good of the game as a whole.

2. It's incredibly boring.  Constantly shooting drones i.e. being forced to play PvE for the majority of the game while supposedly in PvP game mode is laughable.  Crossout is now widely known as "Game of Drones", is that a positive thing?

1) They balance melee and canons as otherwise we would have much more melee and canons. But so lot people fear drones and turrets and drive less melee and canons.

2) It is another playstyle. Like TOW, like PYRE and other weapons with specific playstyle. Even when you think you they are boring, they bring variety and I love it. This way I have to thing during build my builds how I would react protecting myself against drones and Co. And this is great. Same as with hovers. Another playstyle. And I love as much and different playstyles as possible.

And also YOU miss the point. This thread is about "why not nerving?" and my answer is: they are balanced. So the damage from drones is fine, you can kill them easy so there are no reasons for any other nerv.

Edited by MALKAV1337

1 hour ago, MALKAV1337 said:

1) They balance melee and canons as otherwise we would have much more melee and canons. But so lot people fear drones and turrets and drive less melee and canons.

2) It is another playstyle. Like TOW, like PYRE and other weapons with specific playstyle. Even when you think you they are boring, they bring variety and I love it. This way I have to thing during build my builds how I would react protecting myself against drones and Co. And this is great. Same as with hovers. Another playstyle. And I love as much and different playstyles as possible.

And also YOU miss the point. This thread is about "why not nerving?" and my answer is: they are balanced. So the damage from drones is fine, you can kill them easy so there are no reasons for any other nerv.

You know what, I once played with drones and I felt like a Ace player who has no idea how to aim/shot and need auto aim/shoot bot. And killing 3-4 people with drones were easy than usual methods. Anyway, if game developers ruin a nice/potential game with some nonsenses they are welcome to do it. Look into steam reviews are mixed and all of these are in the same reason. If you want to rise your game's popularity, just make drones (maybe reputation gaining too) bearable. 

And I found your comments offensive. Beside defensive for drones. Drones overpowered and you also know it! I guess you deserve another drone build in this game as a challange. And I will bring it like others. I will play with drones soon. Maybe everybody should do this. 'till DEVs & drone lover community regain their consciousness back.

Welcome to "Game of Drones" if your intent in this way!

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Deaden84 said:

You know what, I once played with drones and I felt like a Ace player who has no idea how to aim/shot and need auto aim/shoot bot. And killing 3-4 people with drones were easy than usual methods. Anyway, if game developers ruin a nice/potential game with some nonsenses they are welcome to do it. Look into steam reviews are mixed and all of these are in the same reason. If you want to rise your game's popularity, just make drones (maybe reputation gaining too) bearable. 

And I found your comments offensive. Beside defensive for drones. Drones overpowered and you also know it! I guess you deserve another drone build in this game as a challange. And I will bring it like others. I will play with drones soon. Maybe everybody should do this. 'till DEVs & drone lover community regain their consciousness back.

Welcome to "Game of Drones" if your intent in this way!

You know what, I play with and without Drones. And both ways are totally fine for me. With Drones is good. And against Drones is good. I don`t care as I did fine in both ways.

And I find your comments offensive. You asked "why?" and I gave you mine and only mine opinion. And what you do with it your thing. Live with it. And play Drones. Or not. Who cares? As long as you got tons of fun everything else doesn`t matter.

2 hours ago, MALKAV1337 said:

You are entitled to your opinion but it is completely out of touch with the vast majority of the player-base.

They are not balanced, they are deliberately OP by design. No other weapon has ever been given a 100% damage buff.  It's obvious that any weapon will become the new meta if it's damage is doubled overnight.

If any weapon is so overpowered that it completely negates the effective use of other weapons (melee and cannons) then that is the definition of imbalance, regardless of what anybody's opinions are on the subject.

More importantly, it's just plain and simple boring in a supposedly PvP game.

If I wanted to play a game like this I would do it on my phone. 

Compared to what this game was like a few months ago, it's now repetitive and monotonous garbage.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

You are entitled to your opinion but it is completely out of touch with the vast majority of the player-base.

They are not balanced, they are deliberately OP by design. No other weapon has ever been given a 100% damage buff.  It's obvious that any weapon will become the new meta if it's damage is doubled overnight.

If any weapon is so overpowered that it completely negates the effective use of other weapons (melee and cannons) then that is the definition of imbalance, regardless of what anybody's opinions are on the subject.

More importantly, it's just plain and simple boring in a supposedly PvP game.

If I wanted to play a game like this I would do it on my phone. 

Compared to what this game was like a few months ago, it's now repetitive and monotonous garbage.

I can just repeat myself: the topic is "why some people insist to not nerf drones" and I answer you: "I have no problem with and against drones the way there are yet". That’s simple. So don`t try to convince me as I will not. I have no problems with them. When anyone got problems with them...ok. I don`t. So for me is it simple. I don`t need a nerf. I don`t want a nerf. I`m fine with and against drones the way they are now. And what you think or what devs will doing, is another story. You got a question, I gave you my answer. No one said that my answer is correct and no one said that your answer is correct. But it is my answer and no reason to convert me as I know your point of view and don`t see it the way you do. So feel free to stay with your opinion as I will do so with mine. Easy, isn`t it?

9 minutes ago, MALKAV1337 said:

I can just repeat myself: the topic is "why some people insist to not nerf drones" and I answer you: "I have no problem with and against drones the way there are yet". That’s simple. So don`t try to convince me as I will not. I have no problems with them. When anyone got problems with them...ok. I don`t. So for me is it simple. I don`t need a nerf. I don`t want a nerf. I`m fine with and against drones the way they are now. And what you think or what devs will doing, is another story. You got a question, I gave you my answer. No one said that my answer is correct and no one said that your answer is correct. But it is my answer and no reason to convert me as I know your point of view and don`t see it the way you do. So feel free to stay with your opinion as I will do so with mine. Easy, isn`t it?

You could have saved yourself a lot of time, effort and repetition if you had just stopped for a minute to understand what I wrote:

48 minutes ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

You are entitled to your opinion

• Upvote 1

Drones are still broken, MAYBE if matchmaker could fit a equal amount of drone boats on each team it would be different, but something has to change, its either matchmaker, or drones, either way, the game is dying.

13 minutes ago, EhWhatOldBean said:

You could have saved yourself a lot of time, effort and repetition if you had just stopped for a minute to understand what I wrote:

I get this point but it was more for all the others as I see it in EVERY dronethread: people, who are against drones ask something and if someone answer them, they just debate like nothing happens. And this make me so tired. Why bother asking when there is no interest to hear the answer? So I tried to explain how this thing with questions and answers works, just in case this people don`t get it.

On 10/23/2017 at 8:22 PM, Deaden84 said:

I wonder how can you handle when more than 5-6 drones surrender you. Let me guess, you are one of these Drone users ;)

honestly, i haven't really used that many drone builds.

On 23/10/2017 at 8:22 PM, Deaden84 said:

Do you mean something like this ? :)

screenshot-171001-221406.jpg

• Thanks 1