Sign in to follow this  
DUROV196616

Menu Music Selector Panel

Hello Everyone!

I would like to share an idea about Menu Theme music inside Crossout garage.
There is an ordinary music from the menu when you start the game:

Spoiler

But, there is more soundtrack what I saw on YT, and in Forum too. There would be great if there would a Menu Music selector panel, somewhere in the Settings Menu where is not bother the interface.
There is two very good (at least) music from Crossout, what you have to hear:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Not just two of them exist I hope

If that panel is not viable, or not feasible, just install some coll type of music like those above. If the songs are changeing usually, its not make the game/the menu boring.
You know this types of music pulse more blood to my veins before battle. :D

Edited by DUROV196616
  • Upvote 1

Thank you, I hope some changes comin in music. At least the soundtracks should to drop up the mood, unlike opinions and reactions by new patch.

Hello, DUROV196616, and thank you for your suggestion! I would like to say that currently we have no plans on adding any music selector panel, but we're planning to add these two tracks and 1 new into the game in the update that will come after the nearest one. Nevertheless, your suggestion has been added to the list of our possible future features.

• Thanks 1

Thank you for your answer! I lookign forward much! :)

Hi Folks,

Might I add my 20c worth of ideas?  It would be totally awesome if the speaker decor item could play some of the tracks while in game.  If you're looking to add a music selector to the game, please also add this function to the speakers, too.  Roaring into battle and being able to have a battle song playing would be totally wicked!

That's it, I'm out....

Nice call Durov196616, please more options with the in game music.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this