CallMeAstra

Remove stupid AI from PVP

You are kidding, right?

I had many games won by the team bots, while the human players lost somewhere on the map. The bots know what the cap is and do use it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, CallMeFrost said:

Stupid bot being from block.. push players away and make them killed. I suggest remove BOT from PVP missions..

Yes, they are dumb, they drive into you, they drive into walls and they get stuck.

We were told that this wasn't a priority as we wouldn't see them again once we hit OBT :015_2:

Regardless, they are still better than at least 50% of players as this game is unable to retain players long enough for them to L2P.

Really ?? Am i the only one that think they are too effective becuase they can insta-kill you with a single shot of a cannon?

ere some examples:

screenshot-170814-003344.jpg

screenshot-170831-125012.jpg

screenshot-171022-183459.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Bots only do well because the enemies let them.

They have 0 tactical awareness. They just move forward and pick a target in their line of sight. All you have to do to get a bot to ignore you is find some cover.

If people just stop in front of a bot and try to tank a bot with their face and lose. Well, that's their own fault. It doesn't take a bot to kill someone who decided it's a good idea to stop in front of an enemy with a cannon.

• Upvote 3

Bot won us the match xd but yeah facing the cannon bot (the one with 88 or fatman and even the little boy), they just one-shot u like nothing really happened even if the shot is from quite far from the distance you are.

screenshot-171104-011229.jpg

Bots are fine and necessary. Better to fight with four bots each side as to wait two min before we got enough humans to play with. Bots just have to get stronger in higher PS fights to stay competitive but bots have to stay!

• Upvote 2

Also bots in brawls are ridiculously OP. Ran into one earlier with almost 12k PS with 2 reapers. Turned around and melted me with 2500hp in about 5 seconds. lol good times.

Just now, its420bruh said:

Also bots in brawls are ridiculously OP. Ran into one earlier with almost 12k PS with 2 reapers. Turned around and melted me with 2500hp in about 5 seconds. lol good times.

Although bots in normal pvp are generally pretty useless. I've seen many spend matches in trees or upside down etc.

1 minute ago, its420bruh said:

Although bots in normal pvp are generally pretty useless. I've seen many spend matches in trees or upside down etc.

Although I'm not gonna lie I've also seen them take out the team and win 

Bot have deadshot accuracy and can hit u miles away. In low PS matches they can wipe newbies in a short time. If u see a high PS bots on the enemy team be sure to disarm (or disweapon?) them.

Edited by TinBesi
autocorrect newbies

I think bots are fun to play againts. While you can easily predict their actions, they are still more accurate, and that makes it fun.

Edited by Gguy

these bots are jokes, the bots now kiss a**, they even help us win, power to the bot master :p

what i would like to see is a single player match with these bots, its you and big a** bots, OR a bot sidekick thats runs with you and,and can lvl up, not to high, mybe lvl 5 or 10..

Edited by mrgreco

Even though the bots have some pathfinding issues on some maps (Broken Arrow and the new version of Founders Canyon come to mind), I wouldn't want them removed, simply because they help to balance out teams that have an uneven amount of players on each team.

If you're still adamant about wanting them removed, and letting matchmaking keep games from running, think about Mechwarrior Online's matchmaking service, which takes a long time to ensure that each team has 3 players with light mecks, 3 with medium mechs, 3 with heavy mechs, and 3 with assault mechs. Since Crossout's matchmaking is about ensuring that both teams are balanced in terms of power score (much like how World of Tamks' matchmaking service is about ensuring that both teams are balanced with the same tiers of tanks), sometimes you'll find an oddball on each team with a much higher or lower power score than the others. However, I doubt that even an advantage in power score (such as, say, 4000) could compare to the value of having an extra player on the team, regardless of whether that extra player is a human or bot.

since the new patch the bots are brutal . i've seen bots do better than most players countless time

THUMPS UP TO THE DEVS FOR MAKING THEM MORE USEFUL :D

Edited by MasteRof69
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, MasteRof69 said:

since the new patch the bots are brutal . i've seen bots do better than most players countless time

THUMPS UP TO THE DEVS FOR MAKING THEM MORE USEFUL :D

I was wondering if this was a joke? Sarcasm? I hope so. I agree the improved bots are brutal. I disagree that the Dev's should be applauded for it. Hopefully you were kidding around. But, to each his own, in case you were not.

11 minutes ago, Crunk_Prime said:

I think its pretty funny that the bots drive into walls and block teammates, but still out perform players that are somehow even worse.

I saw this .

Tanking Reapers  bots in FRONT lol.

Edited by gromulator

The biggest issue with bots is that they spawn with high PS rides in low PS matches, and their pinpoint cannon accuracy is beyond stupid. Once they targeted you, they will follow and hit you with every shell until you're gone, either gone from their line of sight, or dead and gone out of the game.

On the other hand they can spawn with silly low PS too, and it's not fun to get all the 1700PS bots in a 2500PS match while the red team gets a bunch of 3800PS bots.

Edited by Radbane