Sign in to follow this  
zook_the_marine

CK's for the ram structure parts

Maybe some CK's for the ram structure parts...

like the rams: train plow, small plow, offroad bumper, hatchet ect ect.

change some parts make them look a bit more scrappy or that strange art thing you do...

• Upvote 7

Hmm, A lot of us have been talking about the old designs for a lot of the parts lately.  How about a CK that can be applied to stacks of structure parts that reverts it to it's old model or texture?  I think the hitboxes are still the same for most of them. (I know the train plows are different now)  By stacks of parts I'm referring to how a CK can be applied to one  part, but with structure parts it could apply to your whole stack of that one part.  For instance, I dislike the texture change and want the old clean white 2x4 avia panel skin and I have 6 2x4 avia panels.  The CK would apply to all 6 of those, but no other avia parts in my inventory.  These CKs, as they currently do anyway, would only change the visual model while keeping within the bounds of the hitboxes.  Then if we want to move the CK to a different part, we can just pay whatever it charges in scrap to remove it as it currently does for weapons.

Edited by BrandonBranders
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I have to agree with this one! I prefered to have to original design of the Avia panels as a CK (as a pack maybe?). Would love to have some of old designs on our vehicles!

• Like 1

I think its a good idea, especially how you do have to pay extra to receive a decoration item, this would only add more value to it. +1

I'd also love that, +1

Almost all parts except maybe structure should have a CK for them. My next favourite would be cabins.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this