Sign in to follow this  
dukerustfield

Improve Invasion Because:

I don't play Invasion. It's not worth it, IMHO. I do, however, have a Leviathan. I make very little from a Leviathan because no one else seems to play much Invasion. 

But it's in the company's very good interest to make Invasion good. Because Leviathans are a whole other economic beast. There is no reason whatsoever to have more than 2 Fat Men unless you want to fusion. Or 2 Mammoths. Or 3 Crickets. Or 2 Hurricanes. But you can have 11 Hurricanes on a Leviathan.

At the current rates, your excess 9 Hurricanes or 9 Mammoths will pay for themselves in about 30 years real time. If Invasion is worthwhile and Leviathans are worthwhile, we suddenly have reasons to buy incredible amounts of gear that our normal cars can never use. 

• Upvote 6

Totally agree. A whole part of the game that should be interesting.

But, but, even a single real replay of their fights is still unavailable. So...

Suggested since a while. Like Levys arena...

And what to say about the 15 coppers reward lol.

Edited by gromulator
  • Like 1

I will be willing invest more in my Levi, if they allow me to drive it in any gamemode that it possible for it. Currently what’s the point in getting a lot of expensive stuff for the Levi if it is not gonna be used at all in my opinion.

• Like 1

Reward for Leviathan win can be Scraps instead of Cooper because i dont get rewards from Levi, i use all my scraps for creating items, and still have a lot of Cooper for selling it on market. I really dont need more Coopers...

Even though they made Invasion more attractive, it only reduce price for cooper on market because everyone starts selling it more often...

• Like 1

Invasion is soooo bad designed that I deleted my Leviathan one week ago. This modus is broken as hell and there is clearly no reason to participate there as:

1) You get a lot 4k player in it and this sucks. But if this is not the reason why you lose then

2) Leviathan just destroy your Tower. I mean c’mon, the idea is that they attack to take the oilfield and of course when I want to take something I destroy it *facepalm* HP from tower is just nothing and melt faster that Ice-cream in summer. But even when the tower get not killed than

3) We will face several steel tyrant and this is nearly every time the end. AI never miss so he get kill us or the tower

So as summary: 4K as minimum requirement + Tower with HP + several Steel Tyrants in every fight broke whole mode.

All in all broken as hell.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

And the fact 68% of the tourists in there dont even know what a repair kit means....

And u finish alone...

Edited by gromulator

They could put in two towers to kill on opposite sides of the map. Then the Leviathan would have to move and fight. Couldn't sleaze a win with a long range bomber.

Yesterday i had an idea how can work leviathans battles...

Spawn them in to the map against each other like AI, or let us to control them like in test mode, and let us to spectate this battles only just for fun. This can be so funny show. :bomber:

And i think its not good idea to give rewars same like it work in normal game, but i think if every leviathan get same reward only for participation, it can be something like show and then we will not be so frustrated when somebody destroy everybody... :crying:

indeed.. my levi is made of common parts plus the one I use in PvP. It wins most of the time but I sure as well not spending a single coin on it, its just not worth the occasional 15 coppers every 24 h.

Sign in to follow this