Sign in to follow this  
SirPuddles

(devs please read) Map "overworld" tweek

Alot of people are angry about the new map, i think the idea is amazing, but design could use some tweeks.

While playing around with the new map i find it hard to know what mission is which without clicking through a few times.

I think a fantastic idea that will pull this off perfectly would to combine the both, have the graphics of the current map, but maybe have a scroll menu at the left side, with tabs up the top
it'd look something like this:

Attached to this post i've provided my design

This will give the world a better "overworld" feel to it, while still maintaining your idea, and keeping everyone happy

also an addition to this to maintain the almost immersion, aspect of your map, that if you clicked on a raid, it would highlight where the raid would take place on the map, along with a small popup next to the area the mission would corrispond to, giving a short description of the map, building a picture of what the map looks like, its history etc.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

request.PNG

Edited by SirPuddles
formatting
  • Upvote 6

Awesome, thanks! Love the game and the devs. All done an amazing job, would love to see the community agree on something, this keeps the people happy, and lets the devs show off their design, really cool map design by the way! 

Thanks for taking the time to read this and add it. Keep up the good work!

I would like a schedule for brawls as well, for example when the next storm warning would be available.

The new Map is the right attempt, but still need some improvements.

Here my suggestions:

• Add name to the locations, like in the top image
  • Move the lock icon in the corner. The difficulty of raids shoud be recognizable.
  • Redesign the result screen. It dosn´t fit to the start window and should be designed like the start window.
  • The battle button is nearly useless. Replace it with the recent missions from daily and season.
  • Add a way to repeat raids for season tasks.
  • Give the map its own tab in the top. It´s anoying to click first garage; click battle button; select battle and confirm battle. Way to much clicks.
  • Only raids need to be confirmed, weather you spend or refill fuel.
  • Add clans and ranked matches with icons an delete the tabs symbols.
Edited by Reinfelder

Sign in to follow this