Looking for International tactic clan

Hi, I look for international standard competitive clan, that means focus fire, commanding, groupal tactis, typical from any clan wars of WOT (I was commander of one of top 3 clans of Spain). Active tactical use of discord, not just chatting about how was your day. 

I use to be MVP in 3 of 5 games. I play 3 weeks but I destroyed crossout economic system hahahah (I am finance analyst). In 3 weeeks I have already 4000 gold in weapons so If i dont reach the PS it is question of 1 or 2 weeks to reach any level. 

Please dont waste time if you would like to do tactis, I look for a clan that have it already implemented. 

• Haha 2

Hello. I am a Recruiter for TAW. We are always actively looking for new members.. We have ~160 members in our Crossout Division. We are a gaming community with over 42 games that we support. We do have over 2500 members. If you would like to join our requirements are simple. we require the use of Teamspeak 3 and a minimum age of 16. If you would like more information or to apply our website is www.taw.net and yes, we have clans for clan battles also

3 minutes ago, taw_Barettokurab said:

Hello. I am a Recruiter for TAW. We are always actively looking for new members.. We have ~160 members in our Crossout Division. We are a gaming community with over 42 games that we support. We do have over 2500 members. If you would like to join our requirements are simple. we require the use of Teamspeak 3 and a minimum age of 16. If you would like more information or to apply our website is www.taw.net and yes, we have clans for clan battles also

Hi Barrett. hanks for your reply. But I would like to know if you have commanders with WOT commanding experience, if you do focus fire and what would happen if in premade 1 of the team doesnt support attack when commander decide it. :) **** happens but I want to know if Rambo solo players are the exception or the rule :) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2017 at 12:57 AM, Hi_Five said:

lol

well.... i am playing 5 weeks and I have 5024 score and 8 kills, in PVE i play with less 5000 PS and i am always top1 and I proof it.... wht is your record? I want to lough as well.

screenshot-171129-022234.thumb.jpg.11cfascreenshot-171205-191729.thumb.jpg.61cd9

screenshot-171206-004443.thumb.jpg.e4899

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by Leonidasp
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/22/2017 at 11:17 AM, Leonidasp said:

Hi, I look for international standard competitive clan, that means focus fire, commanding, groupal tactis, typical from any clan wars of WOT (I was commander of one of top 3 clans of Spain). Active tactical use of discord, not just chatting about how was your day. 

I use to be MVP in 3 of 5 games. I play 3 weeks but I destroyed crossout economic system hahahah (I am finance analyst). In 3 weeeks I have already 4000 gold in weapons so If i dont reach the PS it is question of 1 or 2 weeks to reach any level. 

Please dont waste time if you would like to do tactis, I look for a clan that have it already implemented. 

We taking Members if you new and you have Yellows then welcome. We Use Discord we are Experience if you have that score very often then we going to play each other for MVP I guess Lol. Our clan is teamwork and dedication. We taking QLTY Players. If you active and you welling to improve on team-play then we will gladly take you. Discord Link https://discord.gg/Qj62u5w We getting bigger and only picking the best to join the clan. We have Raiders/casuals in our channel as-well For Raids and missions.Right now we have 17 Clan Members and trying to get some more active skilled players in aswell.

Nice seeing you, Look forward to see you on the Battlefield. :)