Ka1deron

Questions to the developers Winter 2017-2018

Will all of the consoles be patched up to 0.8.30 plus any extras before the holidays ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Venoem! Yes, we're planning to patch all the versions of the game up to the latest 'New year event' version.

Guest Aglow_Magician89

Hey Devs,

I would like to ask about the packaged cabins. Would we ever be able to get these in game via a quest or event in game? I've just been wondering.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello. There are no plans to make these cabins a quest reward in the nearest future; however you can always purchase them on the Market.

1 - Is there a prestige faction for the Lunatics planned?

2 - Will the Hot Rod cabin be added to PC at any point?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Leo17453! 1. We're working on a new faction. Currently there's no official information about it, but we believe that it will be a pleasant surprise for all the players. 2. It is possible, but there's no particular date at the moment.

Hello Devs,

I am playing crossout from OB release and i must say that game is

really good and  I have lot of fun when play.

I have few questions which you were maybe answered somewhere else but questions are not difficult 

1.Will be ever spike-1 craftable? I buyed 3 of them for about 10k C,but after several days I sold them because i affraid of market situationHave you plans with this weapons in future?It was on knight riders event 

in closed beta?

2.Can players get their coins back if there will be situation with for example ,I will buy steppe spider for 2k in the future it will be craftable.So i lost maybe 1600k on it.It's possible to get my coins back ,or you will provide  information to us  that you are going to make it craftable? This is very inportant because players who grind or spend money can be little bit  demotivated...

3.And LOL question. 

What will hapen if I leave my own clan if I am the only one in it?  :D

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, RiciWise! 1. We're not planning to make it craftable. Even if there will be craftable crossbows, they will be new and unique. 'Spike-1' is considered as a Knechtes' exclusive. 2. We're planning to announce such changes in advance. Currently there're no plans to make this cabin craftable. 3. Nothing :) You'll leave the clan and won't be able to join it again.

Question. In the "season" section, the task is to fight in "normal" raids with turrets but there are no normal raids listed on the map. What to do?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Tonytoast! Then it's necessary to wait for Raids update. New raids appear every 2 hours.

You keep mentioning this lock on mechanic for auto aim weapons. Wouldn't it be difficult for someone who has dropped turrets to manually aim to lock on to the target?i can see the caucusus, its attached to the cabin, but how would that even work with multiple individual turrets dropped possibly hundreds of meters away from each other? from what i understand, i would drop 4 turrets and then I need to aim each one at something in order for it to lock on and fire? i could spend the entire length of time the turrets are alive trying to acquire a target to find for my little guys. from which perspective am i locking on? the turrets or my cabin? also wouldn't that directly contradict your "as a defensive weapon" story you like to throw out there in regards to how you all envision the turrets should be played? I often drop turrets in front of a lane or corridor to defend against a wave of would be attackers, KNOWING they wont do much if any damage, but simply to make the team think twice or change their approach altogether. 

wouldn't it be better if the turrets were more counter-able or more easily shot out? as it stands, turrets and land mines in PvE are extremely difficult to lock on with an MG or cannon, and could use a nerf in that regards, possibly a larger hit box or even a larger turret to give people something to hit. also, i would suggest a turret counter for lower powerscores, such as an EMP weapon designed to stop AI firing for a few seconds, to allow for an escape/attack. 

dont make me aim a stationary turret. its not even aiming, its acquiring a lock on, which is impossible to do while avoiding fire from everyone who just saw you drop and run, especially with my 700 HP and bevy of explosive parts. its counter intuitive and undermines your reason for turrets even existing in the 1st place. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, HAILCAESAR01481! The lock-on mechanic in mentioned state is being considered for Caucasus. Speaking about drones and turrets, we're planning to find some different solutions. It may be some kind of lock-on mechanic too, but then it will be its intuitive variation.

Will the explosive spear and Lancelot ever be made replenishable in raids ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Venoem! We're not planning to make them replenishable. Even though spears are for single use, they are really powerful weapons that can 'oneshoot' your enemy. They were designed to be a support weapon, not the one you can use constantly and blow up all the enemies :)

Guest Bobzo 54

Hi guys, first of all thank you for this great game. I would like to give you some feedback. I play almost every day and recently, I've been facing a problem : turrets are way too strong! The "fight" lasts 2 or 3 seconds, and you are dead. The balance no longer exists, the crossout experience is damaged. Nerf turrets quickly!

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Bobzo 54! We will apply some tweaks for turrets only if they are needed according to statistics. When you face turrets you need to destroy them asap. Due to their low structure it can be done quickly.

Is there any plans to add the police light bar decoration to Xbox ones version of the game? I really want that light bar.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TWISTED_METAL_X! Currently we're not planning to add it to Xbox version of the game. 'Harsh weekday' and 'Law of the wasteland' packs are platform exclusives for PS4 and Xbox One. Probably, in the future they will become available everywhere, but not in the nearest updates.
  • Sad 1

Hi dev, i am willing to submit my creation on the crossout show and know how to. But because i play on the ps4 what would be my email address connected to my ps4 account??(i know my nickname though)

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Theodere! You should write your nickname and mention, that you're playing on PS4. That will be enough :)

Question, Will we ever be able to get the unique cabins from crafts without having to buy it off of the market? Maybe through a quest or a limited time event?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Aglow_Magician89! Currently we're not planning to make them craftable or add some other ways to receive them. Now it's impossible to state something about them in the future as there's no official information.

Hi:

The fireworks, will them be destroyed after the activity? 

I know the crackers will be destroyed, but how about the already made fireworks?

Edit:

Cool, gonna make 50 of them

Edited by Robocraftman

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Robocraftman! Those fireworks that you have already created and that are not activated will remain in your storage after the event.

Guest Nicore234

Does anyone knows which time the two new packs arrive ps4 in germany

Regs nicore234

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Nicore234! 'Arachnophobia' pack should be already available for Europe. 'Frostburn' pack will appear on ps4 with the next update.

Will there be VR support anytime soon? 

I know it has been demoed in VR allready meaning the engine can handle it.

I know getting the game right has priority. Just wondering if it is still on the agenda. I cannot play pancake games anymore.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Thoemse! Yes, we do have a working demo of Crossout in VR, but we're not planning to introduce the VR version of the game soon.

Are you guys going to fix/re-balance the hard/difficult season rewards? As of right now 17 wins in brawl or 78 raiders is a bit much for only 5 electronics. I don't mind going all that work in hard season if the reward justified its difficulty. 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TankDestroyer117! There may be some tweaks for seasons in the future, but the whole idea is that 'Hard' season should be really hard and challenging to complete. Also, the reward increases from task to task and after the season you receive 405 electronics in total and a crate that contains only epic parts.
  • Sad 1

How can you Devs continue to let the so called players control market constantly let the players drastically drop the price of epic weapons and movement parts (HOVERS AND SPIDER LEGS). They both cost well over a 1000.00 coins to make but you're allowing them to be sold for less than half the price it took to make them. This is very frustrating to me. I just got stuck with 20 hovers that's now worthless pretty much and now the spider legs are going for 500.00 coin smmfh. If I was thinking about selling any of those items I'd be taking a big lost. I'm sick of the way y'all try to claim that it's a player controlled market when you buy things and check the history it says the vendor sold it to you. Now unless there's a PS4 player by the name of vendor which I highly doubt it then you guys are the ones who controls the market. It's all a money making scheme in my eyes and I feel sorry for anyone whose ever spent any of their real hard earned real life coin. Now Devs answer that with your money hungry tactics.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, idkdfn! Please, send me in PM screenshots that will show that you bought an item not from the player, but from an AI. All the parts that are on the market are being sold by players. We're not the ones who set the price on any of the parts.

Guest Acolyte_21

Hi, 

I have a couple questions.  

1. Are there any plans to increase AI powerscore and/or difficulty as in skill level?  Playing PvP at lets say 6k powerscore with 3 AI on your team at under 3k is just not working.  Especially because they always charge and get destroyed.

2.  Are there any plans on nerfing turrets at all in any way?  I am not a hater and make builds that are competitive within the scope the game allows.  That being said after a lot of experimentation a quantum cab with 5 turrets outscores everything in PvP quite often.  If I am running lets say a humpback cabin with dual fatmen at 8k powerscore this build will beat me 9 out of 10 times.  Just doesn't seem right.  Thoughts?

Thanks

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Acolyte_21! 1. We're working on AI teammates to make them as competitive as possible. 2. We'll check the issue with turrets, thank you! But, it's necessary to mention that it's normal that a cannon-only build may suffer from a turret-only build as it's pretty challenging to destroy all the turrets deployed with cannons that reload after each shot. The idea is that each weapon should have its own countermeasure. The best ways to deal with turrets are machine guns, miniguns and shotguns (from a close distance).

Hello! What weapon is campatible with the perk of Icebox? I mean what weapon has limited turn angles? For example, do wasp, cannon Avenger count as weapon with limited turn angles?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Dr_Smith_. Yes, Wasps and Avengers are compatible with its perk. The same is with Crickets, Judges, Executioners, etc.

Guest Nicore234

Hello again...can anyone tell me when the frostburn pack and the update planned? A date or somethin?

Greetings 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Nicore234! Updates for consoles are planned for this week.

Where can I get the orange shield stuff the Gronch has on the christmas raid? It's bright orange and looks like the texture moves around too. What is it!!! Driving me nuts! A future part perhaps???

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Masternaut! These are heated parts and weak spots of Gronch :)

hello. and sorry for being a pain for you.  i know the team ignored my previous 20-25 question.

i just wanted to know if it was because i really asked too many question of because i accidentally asked 1 question twice ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, ObisTheTormentor! Could you, please, write your questions directly in PM? I will respond asap. Thank you!
  • Upvote 1

Guest NeoVid

Are there any penalties for griefing in matches?  There are people who run road-blocking troll builds in Race mode every week, get reported several times per match, and are still there every time the brawl comes up.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, NeoVid! We're currently working on possible solutions that would deal with blocking in races.

HI 

I have a few questions about the current Co driver skills.

1. Master jack has a perk for the passive cabin radar plus 5% after the 0.8.20 patch the passive cabin radar was heavily reduced so is this perk still valid or should it be changed to the active radar ?

2. Hans has a perk called protected this used to for the Caucasus only but now after 0.8.20 does it apply to all ranged weapons ?

3. Hans weapon smith perk only gives 3% while all other drivers weapon skills gives 5%. Will Hans get a bonus to his weapon smith to cover all weapons at 3% given that he is ex military ?

4. Would it be possible to have the AI weapons bonus removed from the co drives so that the only way to buff AI weapons is by fusion, engine choice and radar/radar detector ?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Venoem! 1. Currently this perk works both for active and passive radars. If you have active radar mounted, then the perk increases its range. When it is destroyed perk start to work for your passive radar. 2. The perk still applies only to Caucasus. 3. Other co-drivers' perks increase damage of one particular weapon, while the perk of Hans increases damage of machine guns, shotguns, miniguns and cannons at the same time. It seems to be quite balanced. 4. Speaking about co-drivers perks, we're not planning to divide AI and non-AI weapons and get rid of perks for automatic weapons.

Is there a plan to rework relic weapons? Scorpions are currently over powered and the other two are under powered.

can we expect this rework soon?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, RoughMonkey! We're planning to tweak relic weapons, but players shouldn't expect that in the nearest update.
  • Upvote 2