Soda15

Wheel size problem

I was working on my new ride and I had the idea of putting 2 Landing gear wheels under some Avia panels all the way to the curved end. For some reason the Starter wheels could fit perfectly but the Landing gear wheels could not. Looking at both wheels the Landing gear wheels look a little bit bigger than the Starter wheels. I would really appreciate it if you could make the Landing gear wheels fit in the same place as the Starter wheels.

5a26dbb9c407e_Schermopname(81).thumb.png5a26dbcdf0051_Schermopname(82).thumb.png

On the first image you can see that the Starter wheel ST fits perfectly. On the second one you can see that I cannot fit the Landing gear wheel ST.

The wheels should be placed in the middel of a 4/4 frame.

I hope this will be clear enough.

Thank you very much.

• Upvote 1

While its semi/bug/ semi/suggestion, i will add it to the Document as it provides enough data.

If you would remove the avia panels , those landing wheels will fit to . 

Edited by AtTaCk

Same thing can be seen with Small Wheels and Chained Wheels. They are basically the same size, but chained wheels cant fit into spaces that small wheels can. Its pretty annoying because chained wheel is pretty small sized, but it cant fit under fenders and things.

• Upvote 4

On 12/8/2017 at 2:44 AM, Crunk_Prime said:

Same thing can be seen with Small Wheels and Chained Wheels. They are basically the same size, but chained wheels cant fit into spaces that small wheels can. Its pretty annoying because chained wheel is pretty small sized, but it cant fit under fenders and things.

If I remember correctly, back when I started playing a little over a year ago, chained wheels could fit under fenders just fine.  But I think back then the model was just the small wheel with chains on it.  Maybe when they gave it a new model the boundaries were changed by mistake?  Because it's pretty much the same size as it used to be, but it doesn't fit anywhere that they  used to.

• Upvote 2