DUROV196616

Chat System Rework Idea

CHAT SYSTEM REWORK SUGGESTION

Hello Everyone!

Here is my idea about Chat System reworking. First of all I would like to thank every positive changes in chat system already we got. But let me to share mine:
Problems

• If you got/send any Private Message its appear on main chat layout with pink colour. But you can see also include with global chat; group search...etc. These different chats flooding the whole chat, and you hardly search after the your private messages. There is no answere." Just turn off the disturbing chat..." NO! Its not a solution, better way to separate them. This problem is concern to any other chat, not just to PM's.

tiGAtN9.png

Global Chat
In this panel, you can talk with everybody who connected to the game, and browsing on this panel. Works same way at now. This ensure you to share your thngs/ideas with everyone.

Support
That page is the one of most important layer of the Chat.On this chat the Moderators, Staff and members of Crossout crew can focus to help players whoes write here.
We could separate the players who need help, or have any issue. There's would be playe only for whole, serious, and clear questions. NO flood, No chit-chat, just the tough issues.

Clan
Well, as far as I know, the Clans will fill important part of teamwork and playing in game. Thats serve for those guys, who like work in team, or discuss somthing what what belong just to caln members.

Squad
If you not a member of Clan, but would like to chat with a squad/team where from you got an invitation (as Party), and part of 3-4 member of Group, that on is serve these type of players.
Discuss the strategy with them, or suggestions share...more an more.

Thank you for your attention, have a nice day!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

I thought that chat couldbe  more effective in communication with some of that ideas. :D

Most annoying thing wih chat, is that it jumps out  of the selected one when you get in battle.

The selected channel should stay above all, all the time.

Btw , this is the worst chat system i experienced in a game.

Edited by gromulator
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Agree with you, because some part of the chat should need some reworking. Also what you mentioned.

Totally agree. The current chat seems so very basic its laughable compared to what we have in other games. Would love to see what Durov suggested implemented. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It could serve the smooter chat-controlling, maybe helps people to find what they want, and also ensure better communication :D

How about tabbed chat? Instead of having one wall of text with all chats clumped togehter you would simple click on the correct tab.

• Thanks 1

click on top left of chat bar (All channels) brings up menu with channel options including PM, separating PM's from others chats, not perfect, yet its there now

screenshot-180109-111623.thumb.jpg.13b1a

added a screen, by choosing off that list you get a filtered  chat of just that channels content 

@ARES_IV i'm PC, (can someone check for consoles) 

+1 to improving chat, tabbed be nice (War Thunder has clean chat UI, why they haven't just used that idea is beyond me, unless they trying to improve it due to WT feedback)

Edited by SpeedLocked
  • Thanks 1

Does not seem to work for me. Are you on PC or a console?

7 hours ago, SpeedLocked said:

Right click on top left of chat bar, brings up menu with channel options including PM, separating PM's from others chats, not perfect, yet its there now

+1 to improving chat, tabbed be nice

Thank you for your support!

I didn't see that option what you talkin about, but Im sure if Devs spend some time for chat reworking, it's gonna be better than now. In War Thunder that chat system looks cool. Kind of that could worth it.

• Upvote 1