dukerustfield

Few suggestions

-When you select a Leviathan from blueprints, have it move to the leviathan section (at the bottom of the screen that shows active vehicle). When you select a car from blueprints, have it move to the car section. You get an error if you have the wrong selection when opening a blueprint. But it should simply change the active vehicle at the bottom. It's a bit of a confusing message.

-When you have your vehicle selected in the garage, have the option to Publish it at the bottom. You have to go into blueprints and select it from there. Also provide more information about publish on mouseover. When I first started playing, I kept looking around for Publish. I knew I had seen it somewhere, but couldn't remember where. It was counterintuitive to have to go to blueprints and select it in that menu.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Hello, dukerustfield, and thank you for your message!

We've accepted your 1st suggestion. We're planning to improve this feature.

Concerning your 2nd suggestion - it's a bit more complicated. The thing is that the blueprint your're publishing needs to be saved in 1 of your slots. We're thinking about adding a right-click menu for saved blueprints with a 'Publish' feature (in addition to the existing button). What is your opinion about it?

• Thanks 2

Is this a priority? Please delete both console versions of the game if you're going to fix this before fixing major console issues.

• Confused 4

8 minutes ago, yogaFLAME said:

Is this a priority?

yogaFLAME, the fact that we've accepted any suggestion doesn't mean that we're going to do that asap. Also, please, do not forget that different people do different things. For example: designers who work on the interface do not deal with balance issues. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Now you pissed him off .. good work yoga :)

• Confused 3

40 minutes ago, AtTaCk said:

Now you pissed him off .. good work yoga :)

No he didn't...yoga guy only showed us impatient about developments...if someone working in company everybody has their own job....as Woody said already...deal with it!

yes, my comment was a little bit out of frustration, and I appreciate woodyrojo's explanation. I'll put down the salt shaker for now.

19 hours ago, Woodyrojo said:

The thing is that the blueprint your're publishing needs to be saved in 1 of your slots. We're thinking about adding a right-click menu for saved blueprints with a 'Publish' feature (in addition to the existing button). What is your opinion about it?

Blueprints, to me, is just a way to populate your active vehicle slot. I.e., the garage. I think most of the functionality should be in that main screen.

As for publish needs to be in 1 of your saved slots. I understand that it takes that blueprint to push up to the Exhibition, and you have to have a name for it, and you might have made changes to your garage build/active car that aren't reflected in the blueprint.

But if you hit publish on the main screen, it could give you the option to save to your local blueprint IF it is different than what you loaded last. I.e., you made any changes in the garage. I would like to see that as well. A number of times I have saved a car to the wrong blueprint slot. Because you hit save, then you have to choose the car. If you're writing a document (like in Microsoft Word or Excel or anything), you just Save it (Ctrl-S). The first time you save it, you give it name. When you go to save it again, you don't have to pick it out of the file directory each time.

I think the only issue would be if you want to make alternate copies of the same build. Or start with the same basics. So maybe a Publish, Save, Save As. And Save would be unavailable if your current vehicle has not been changed in the garage. This setup would be very familiar to most PC users and I think would eliminate some confusion.

But I think the garage and main menu should be where all the functionality is. Blueprints are just you opening a file to work on it. 

Edited by dukerustfield
  • Upvote 1

Suggestions:

• put an option to have the HUD size and layout changed according to the player's preferences (like in war thunder, except that you can also change the layout)
  • put an option to change the test drive vehicles so you can put your own permanent test vehicles instead of having to always use the vehicle in your garage, also put a customization for the bots
  • Upvote 1

I like all those ideas.