• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

What level are you mate ? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, AtTaCk said:

smelly socks should do the job . 

Really??

Anyways the first purple I owned was a cricket and I played with it from level 10~ to 25~ and can say it's the best if you can hit your shots and if you can find a good place to hide it. In the front under a train plow is a good idea since it basically quintuples the structure of the cricket. Other than that i'd say go with thunderbolts or i'd even say go with some blues like defenders, goblins, or wasps. Those are basically epic tier weapons. 

9 hours ago, Vixusz said:

Like in title, what epic weapon the best for first? I'm waiting for ur answers :)

Best first purple weapon(s) should be good for PVP and for PVE use, therefore nothing with ammo count, but with high alpha/dpm damage, good range and with rotation ability. That boils down to...

Spectre heavy mg

Equalizer minigun

Caucasus

Those are fine  weapons, either for PVP or PVE, but if you use them in PVP in first line combat or without a good build/map knowledge, expect your butt get kicked a lot. Purple weapons are only like 20-30% better than their blue counterpart and if you accountthe Powerscore for PVP matches, purple weapons might be an even worse choice than their blue counterparts .

Edited by Kirowetz
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

Best first purple weapon(s) should be good for PVP and for PVE use, therefore nothing with ammo count, but with high alpha/dpm damage, good range and with rotation ability. That boils down to...

Spectre heavy mg

Equalizer minigun

Caucasus

Those are fine  weapons, either for PVP or PVE, but if you use them in PVP in first line combat or without a good build/map knowledge, expect your butt get kicked a lot. Purple weapons are only like 20-30% better than their blue counterpart and if you accountthe Powerscore for PVP matches, purple weapons might be an even worse choice than their blue counterparts .

Weapons with ammo count are great in pve since the bots started dropping ammo.

1 hour ago, Vixusz said:

Like in title, what epic weapon the best for first? I'm waiting for ur answers :)

The Epic equivalent of the Rare you find the most useful.

I have absolutely no idea what your play style is, so it's impossible to be any more precise.

7 minutes ago, ROACHOR said:

Weapons with ammo count are great in pve since the bots started dropping ammo.

I really hesitate to recommend them. I ran out of ammo with 3 blue ammo boxes and i kind of think i know what i'm supposed to do. I can't tell if it sucks more to wait 1,5 mins to get your full ammo back (as it used to be) or wait till one of your teammates kill a bot which drops 1-2 shots of ammo. Being out of ammo just sucks.

52 minutes ago, Kirowetz said:

I really hesitate to recommend them. I ran out of ammo with 3 blue ammo boxes and i kind of think i know what i'm supposed to do. I can't tell if it sucks more to wait 1,5 mins to get your full ammo back (as it used to be) or wait till one of your teammates kill a bot which drops 1-2 shots of ammo. Being out of ammo just sucks.

When you kill ai they drop ammo for you to refill, no more waiting required.

the best first epic is the one you have, i pick Aurora as it can be comboed well with many other weapons,

4 hours ago, Vixusz said:

You will not have a big advantage in missions, if you'll buy an epic weapon. Epict and legendary wepons metter only in clan and ranked battles. I recommend you to buy powerful radar-detector, chameleon mk-2 or gas generator. You'll be able to use these devices in almost every your build. If you looking for new expirience, you should buy Clarinet TOW. If you're an owner of 2-3 turrets, you can buy Barrier IX to protect them.

• Upvote 2

Best purple weapon at first is the one that requires a lot of energy. Weapons like equalizers and other stuff only require 3-4 energy, so they will be costly and won't make a noticeable difference. In the past, I'd say it was a good idea to go for 88mm or Fat Man, because they were strong and required much energy. Cricket is fine too, unfortunately it's not that strong, but fun to spam on open maps. Since the devs changed the explosion mechanics, I don't know how strong cannons (and other explosives) are, but it actually feels like they got stronger, despite the damage nerf.

21 hours ago, toopa_ said:

Best purple weapon at first is the one that requires a lot of energy. Weapons like equalizers and other stuff only require 3-4 energy, so they will be costly and won't make a noticeable difference. In the past, I'd say it was a good idea to go for 88mm or Fat Man, because they were strong and required much energy. Cricket is fine too, unfortunately it's not that strong, but fun to spam on open maps. Since the devs changed the explosion mechanics, I don't know how strong cannons (and other explosives) are, but it actually feels like they got stronger, despite the damage nerf.

rocket or quosar