DesTut

Important! Monopoly on the uranium ore or twin accounts in top 20

Recommended Posts

Damn, if it is true, tham PC has really hard times :(

IwpKfMJ.gif

Edited by MALKAV1337
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, BlackTundrarum said:

Besides, are those 4-5 people really that good? Here is a video of a guy shotting strait into the enemy for the whole time, even though the enemy was completely hidden behind the textures! 

Seems you don't understand the damage buff mechanic of the minigun. After 7 second continues shooting you get 100% damage buff and you have to keep shooting to keep it. He just won't let go of the trigger, because he wants to keep that damage buff. Nothing wrong in his behaviour.

Edited by Kirowetz
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

TL;DR. 

But I understand there is literally no reason not to make extra accounts to fill out your clan so the uranium rains on all of them. It's dumb that this is the ONLY way to get the true end game resource. What is nearly dumber yet is, in PvP and raids blues are king in most PS ranges. 

So it's like, I want to care and get a firebug, but I know they are really bad in both PvP and raids so what the hell is the point?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To what end? Ore is worthless. Best case scenario you get slightly cheaper prices because you can only transfer items on the market.

Might as well just have 20 real players and buy from them.

Edited by ROACHOR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, ROACHOR said:

To what end? Ore is worthless. Best case scenario you get slightly cheaper prices because you can only transfer items on the market.

High value, infrequently traded item that gives you access to a selection of other high value, infrequently traded items.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Pickle_CO said:

High value, infrequently traded item that gives you access to a selection of other high value, infrequently traded items.

The price of ore is under 20c on xbox(highest prices) and falling because few people care to grind for relics. I wouldn't call that high value.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, ROACHOR said:

The price of ore is under 20c on xbox(highest prices) and falling because few people care to grind for relics. I wouldn't call that high value.

But if you fight constantly CW you get also the relic parts, which are the true value here. And so you get both CW ressources, maybe as a monopol. And this would be really bad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MALKAV1337 said:

But if you fight constantly CW you get also the relic parts, which are the true value here. And so you get both CW ressources, maybe as a monopol. And this would be really bad.

Only winning players have a chance at ore so dummy accounts wouldn't help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ROACHOR said:

The price of ore is under 20c on xbox(highest prices) and falling because few people care to grind for relics. I wouldn't call that high value.

 

2 hours ago, MALKAV1337 said:

But if you fight constantly CW you get also the relic parts, which are the true value here. And so you get both CW ressources, maybe as a monopol. And this would be really bad.

 

It's the relic fragment market they want to monopolise.  The uses of high value, infrequently trades items in MMOs have been discussed before.  They're only useful because they are both high value and unpopular.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello everyone!

At the moment we are working on solving this problem. We are looking for the solution that will allow to effectively get rid of the possbible schemes in Clan Battles.

First of all, we are thinking about the limitations on switching between the clans, as well as the possibility to transfer the uranium ore (that was earned with the fake account) to the player's account through the Market. We are also planning to check all the clans that have been suspected in such activity. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Hello everyone!

At the moment we are working on solving this problem. We are looking for the solution that will allow to effectively get rid of the possbible schemes in Clan Battles.

First of all, we are thinking about the limitations on switching between the clans, as well as the possibility to transfer the uranium ore (that was earned with the fake account) to the player's account through the Market. We are also planning to check all the clans that have been suspected in such activity. 

I'm glad you are aware of the problem. And I know it takes time to come up with a solution and implement it technically. But why are those clans with fake accounts not banned yet and still collecting uranium ore? Have you banned anybody so far? Clearly, there must be enough evidence for this.

I think the chances are high they transfer this ore to themselves or to their clanmates/friends. (maybe even for real money). You could ban them for “Address in-game transactions” at a very least.

 screenshot-171216-130014.jpg.c088063c928screenshot-171216-145332.jpg.569e01528d7

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ROACHOR said:

Only winning players have a chance at ore so dummy accounts wouldn't help.

Dummy accounts don't help to win, but to get uranium ore. The team of 4 people changes clans, plays 50 times for each clan, brings the clan to the top and leaves.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ban these guys and give their scorps to me. I would enjoy such a Christmass gift.

Seriously, we could easily overcome fake clans if top clans weren't using 3-4 scorpion builds per match. 

Edited by pc_master_race
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One very effective solution to prevent most bots on clanwars would be to require say Engineers level 30 for participating on CW. It is meant to be the top people fighting for uranium. Do you really expect anyone without that much reputation gained to really be able to survive there? As such the limit could be made really high.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reported this to moderators several weeks ago, UNRL and TTK members are the only ones i have seen using these fake clans.

TTK:

image.png.7777afccb12fcfff9cb0d09acd1523

UNRL:

image.thumb.png.a86ac72bf07aecb7a30252f6

Sure hope these players get banned for doing this, several of them have gotten scorpions now.

And about Gorillalike using aimbot : tiny.cc/HOWLaimbot

On 18/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, BlackTundrarum said:

Besides, are those 4-5 people really that good?

We are, here is a stream of our 2 last hours of CW from the previous week: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210879485

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MulleMekk said:

Reported this to moderators several weeks ago, UNRL and TTK members are the only ones i have seen using these fake clans.

TTK:

image.png.7777afccb12fcfff9cb0d09acd1523

UNRL:

image.thumb.png.a86ac72bf07aecb7a30252f6

Sure hope these players get banned for doing this, several of them have gotten scorpions .

Thanks for joining battle against cancer. It really discourages 0-scorpion teams from playing cw. If only devs weren't that lazy...

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is actually a thing me and my clan were just discussing this on ps4 in addition to the monopolys on the fragments aswell wich is sad considering the limited number of these as is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20.12.2017 at 1:54 PM, Phantasm0 said:

One very effective solution to prevent most bots on clanwars would be to require say Engineers level 30 for participating on CW. It is meant to be the top people fighting for uranium. Do you really expect anyone without that much reputation gained to really be able to survive there? As such the limit could be made really high.

I don't agree. I think clan wars must be accessible to everyone. This makes it more dynamic. Besides, this team of 5 people could also sell their services to already existing alliances. Or from another perspective, if the alliance grows big (creates multiple clans in the game), it would be unfair to allow its top team to play for all the sub-alliances. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22.12.2017 at 11:44 PM, MulleMekk said:

Reported this to moderators several weeks ago, UNRL and TTK members are the only ones i have seen using these fake clans.

TTK:

image.png.7777afccb12fcfff9cb0d09acd1523

UNRL:

image.thumb.png.a86ac72bf07aecb7a30252f6

Sure hope these players get banned for doing this, several of them have gotten scorpions now.

And about Gorillalike using aimbot : tiny.cc/HOWLaimbot

We are, here is a stream of our 2 last hours of CW from the previous week: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/210879485

thank you for sharing your screenshots! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlackTundrarum said:

I don't agree. I think clan wars must be accessible to everyone. This makes it more dynamic. Besides, this team of 5 people could also sell their services to already existing alliances. Or from another perspective, if the alliance grows big (creates multiple clans in the game), it would be unfair to allow its top team to play for all the sub-alliances. 

If you don't have engineers level 30 and thus 80 part limit and thus some amount of levels on other factions to get at least some parts.. No matter what weapons you have bought with real money, you really won't survive that well. It doesn't make it more dynamic to have many players there who will just die to any top100 clans. So that limit would prevent making bots on clans so say 4 people with 16 bots could each real player gets 5 players worth uranium.

Second problem is same 4 people going to play battles and farm points on multiple clans at same week long session. This can be handled by preventing changing clan if you have done say 10 battles in clan wars during the week long session (and this has to include all battles and not just the battles you have on the current clan. Otherwise they could just play 9 battles and change clan ad infinitum). Well, technically it could also allow joining another clan during that period but just prevent playing CW battles on that clan but that might be confusing unless there is suitable error message when one tries to play CW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Phantasmo
Good solution, but why that 10 battle limit? Simply make it that if you changed clan within current season after playing any clan wars, you can't participate in them until next season.

Level requirement sounds good too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CalenLoki said:

Phantasmo
Good solution, but why that 10 battle limit? Simply make it that if you changed clan within current season after playing any clan wars, you can't participate in them until next season.

Level requirement sounds good too.

10 happens to be the amount of battles you need to get uranium. But sure it could be from any CW battles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19.12.2017 at 4:12 PM, BlackTundrarum said:

I'm glad you are aware of the problem. And I know it takes time to come up with a solution and implement it technically. But why are those clans with fake accounts not banned yet and still collecting uranium ore? Have you banned anybody so far? Clearly, there must be enough evidence for this.

I think the chances are high they transfer this ore to themselves or to their clanmates/friends. (maybe even for real money). You could ban them for “Address in-game transactions” at a very least.

 screenshot-171216-130014.jpg.c088063c928screenshot-171216-145332.jpg.569e01528d7

 

That is indeed weird. I mean here it reads in plain sight:

 

Don't trade between dupe accounts. If you do, you'll get banned.

 

Why aren't these dudes banned already?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.