We go by; TheBrothersGrimm.

Our clan tag; WARTORN.

Motto; In no mans land there is only one true law... Kill or be Killed, This group of insane road warriors never backs down & we will fight until our last breath For we are the ones who walk through the shadows and valley's of Death, Born for Destruction!

The Leader; TWISTED METAL V

Members; 16

Highest rank ever achieved; A new high.

Lowest; A new low.

Must be 17 or older to join, Based on what your skill set is (along with gear) & overall communication skills we'll decide from there other than that We don't ask for much just be a good friend don't be rude or disrespectful & be a team player, we do our best to help others when needed & play the game regularly or if we're online just request we join & play (if we're not busy), we don't discriminate on race, gender or whatever you're generally into, we aim to be competitive in CW but we're mostly just a good group of friends who love and play the game.

Contact me if you're interested, my GT; TWISTED METAL V.

Edited by TWISTED_METAL_X
  • Upvote 3

(√°₢°)√  >  |___|

\m/

• Upvote 1

I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to the clan battles scene.  I've been in a few and grew roots with the UR1P team,I'm not the founder of the team, but maintain leadership for being the most active.  We're a bunch of vets now, looking for more grown up vets to grow with the team:D

4 hours ago, SnoSurferr said:

I'm a seasoned vet when it comes to the clan battles scene.  I've been in a few and grew roots with the UR1P team,I'm not the founder of the team, but maintain leadership for being the most active.  We're a bunch of vets now, looking for more grown up vets to grow with the team:D

Amen to that brother, same here.

• Upvote 2

I don't know why but people sometimes ask "How did you get that many characters in your clan tag" Honestly I'm not sure, I guess in the beginning you was able to use 7 or more letters in the tag? I mostly ever saw 4 & wondered why no one else had a bigger clan tag.:dntknw:

• Haha 1

I've been told that you can get longer clan tags if you register a clan through a web browser instead of in game. But I dont know how much stock I put in that theory. Did you by chance do something like that?

Edited by Pandemic_Regent
  • Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 6:01 PM, Pandemic_Regent said:

I've been told that you can get longer clan tags if you register a clan through a web browser instead of in game. But I dont know how much stock I put in that theory. Did you by chance do something like that?

Nope, did it in game 1 day after launch on console.

• Like 1

Guest forcedintensity

Im down to join i run 9k plus and triple cricket hovers and dual cannons

Never spoken with twisted metal x but from what I can gather he seems like a very stand up guy.

Best of luck with your recruiting  :)

[Edit] did I mention he loves chocolate milk?

Edited by xSANEx
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 6:43 PM, xSANEx said:

Never spoken with twisted metal x but from what I can gather he seems like a very stand up guy.

Best of luck with your recruiting  :)

[Edit] did I mention he loves chocolate milk?

Thanks, Yes I consider chocolate milk a delicious part of my everyday life lol.

P.S. strawberry milk isn't half bad ether.:015:

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

Guest WatchingTunic59

Hi!! I'm looking for a clan, been playing for about a week, have a small tank build I really enjoy, pending loadout I'm around 7K PS have a decent stock of weapons for as long as I have been playing I believe. I'm 32 and very laid back, I play the game cause I enjoy it and have no interest in drama or playing with people who get too worked up over a game. My tag is WatchingTunic59  thanks!

Christine (the Plymouth fury) was destroyed 15 or 17 times in the movie, only two survived because two separate fans (not at the same time) were given access to the wreckages of the cars involved, those two fully restored two of the cars using the original movie cars parts & brought Christine back to life! (oo≡≡v≡≡oo)

Depression
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, xSANEx said:

:sad:

Much like a bipolar teen I've decided to keep the tag and stay along with the (insert number) remaining, (lol) down but not out!:lol:

NERF ME!!!:lol:

• Haha 2

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 8:06 AM, Midknightninja said:

This clan sounds interesting more so from a fellow Twisted Metal fan

Thank you, I actually named the tag WARTORN after my first levi (which I called Wartorn) I made during the beginning of the game which there's still copies of to this day! As for the actual clan name, I got it from the last Twisted Metal game that was made in 2012, It was the first boss you face (which there was two of) Hammerhead & Slayer who were huge monster trucks & drivin by Mr. Grimms gang of thugs, together they were called... The Brothers Grimm!

Oh and the motto was mostly made up by me. there's a few quotes I used but it's mostly made up.

• Haha 1

On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 7:59 AM, HAILCAESAR01481 said:

we could use 5 good men for CMBK @TWISTED_METAL_X

would be nice but now we're back up to (insert random number) members (making a comeback too lol.)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, TWISTED_METAL_X said:

Thank you, I actually named the tag WARTORN after my first levi (which I called Wartorn) I made during the beginning of the game which there's still copies of to this day! As for the actual clan name, I got it from the last Twisted Metal game that was made in 2012, It was the first boss you face (which there was two of) Hammerhead & Slayer who were huge monster trucks & drivin by Mr. Grimms gang of thugs, together they were called... The Brothers Grimm!

Oh and the motto was mostly made up by me. there's a few quotes I used but it's mostly made up.

Very nice thoes monster trucks is what came to mind when firsr read it, cool tag name and its a nice motto i recognize a few

On 4/15/2018 at 6:08 PM, TWISTED_METAL_X said:

would be nice but now we're back up to 13 members (making a comeback too lol.)

you owe CMBK 10 bucks for referring to your clan as making a "comeback" kthanx. we have the registered TM on "Comeback" :lol:

Edited by HAILCAESAR01481
  • Haha 2

WARTORN 4 LIFE *Throws weird gang sign and turns flat lid sideways* :DD

Edited by MontyCasper
  • Haha 2

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.