Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Guest NEWB TORN said:

MUST BE LOW PS HOVER SCRUB TO JOIN

But hurt is strong w this one!

We have 20 members and only 4 of us could be considered hover scrubs lol. 

Low ps? Matter of opinion. 

My smallest ride is over 5k and uses rare weapons.

Edited by Renamed41544
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Renamed41544 said:

only 4 of us could be considered hover scrubs

Im very sorry they are just too much fun :tongue:

But hey at least im using weapons most people dont even try like phoenix and incinerators. And funny thing is, most of the last month i was using my 8k Incinerator build and now youre seeing people left and right start to use them :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes they are fun benni. U and I r 2 of those scrubs lol. And neither of us use Meta weapons. 

I dont think any of us use crickets or canes on hovers.

Twisted sometimes uses canes, but thats usially because of inet. Issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tried them with 2 and 3 crickets on a hover but i think the playstyle ist boring. You sit at one point far away and shoot over half the map, I rather move fast around the map and help my team or try to flank the enemys. Thats why i have radar detectors on almost every build, its so helpfull if you know where the enemys are and can react accordingly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

I tried them with 2 and 3 crickets on a hover but i think the playstyle ist boring. You sit at one point far away and shoot over half the map, I rather move fast around the map and help my team or try to flank the enemys. Thats why i have radar detectors on almost every build, its so helpfull if you know where the enemys are and can react accordingly.

Trust me you can in there with crickets if you know what youre doing, also im glad someone else likes Phoenixs, theyre so satisfying! Since my spikes I sold mine just because theyre sooo huge

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Trust me you can in there with crickets if you know what youre doing

Youre probably right, i just never really got the feel for them and i mess up close distance fights if someone circles me.

41 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

also im glad someone else likes Phoenixs, theyre so satisfying!

Yeah they are, totally underrated in terms of damage, hitbox and weight are a little problem but one can work around that.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Youre probably right, i just never really got the feel for them and i mess up close distance fights if someone circles me.

JampackedDistinctBaldeagle-size_restrict

Great fun eh?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

JampackedDistinctBaldeagle-size_restrict

Great fun eh?

If I was the tackler guy I would have run xD

I might need to become a Wartorn hover too since we apparently are hated for it now.

and Beni I love the pheonix's I just sold mine to get my two retchers. I might have to build them again when I get my list of items done xD

On 11/27/2018 at 5:05 AM, CanuckTalon said:

The few guys I know from WARTORN are cool.  Have no idea why you have issues with them.  This is from a guy that tried to make their clan and failed.  lol

Why did you fail? As far as I know most of Wartorn is non-judgmental and open to new friends and peeps for the clan. Engineer lvl?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes come to the dark side xD

Yeah i also want two retchers but i just got 2 tsunamis some weeks ago and for now i cant be arsed to play the market so they have to wait a little bit. You like them?

I think because hes not 18.

Edited by Beni_Stingray1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Id also like to know about dual retchers, they're the only legendary that's ever intrigued me, hovers or wheels? 

Im worried its a lot of aiming up because we can't lock our aim like on PC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Canuck Talon
On 11/28/2018 at 1:21 PM, MontyCasper said:

 

Why did you fail? As far as I know most of Wartorn is non-judgmental and open to new friends and peeps for the clan. Engineer lvl?

Poor terminology using fail.  Was just keeping it simple.

It was more .....went through a stretch of time where we were not on at same time.  Then I think they filled up with new clan members.   

No issues what so ever.  

Those I got to know, are great.  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/28/2018 at 4:43 PM, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Yeah i also want two retchers but i just got 2 tsunamis some weeks ago and for now i cant be arsed to play the market so they have to wait a little bit. You like them?

They are definitely worth keeping once you get them. If given the opportunity it can rip through a 10k in virtually 10-20 seconds xD

Edited by MontyCasper
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Guest Canuck Talon said:

Poor terminology using fail.  Was just keeping it simple.

It was more .....went through a stretch of time where we were not on at same time.  Then I think they filled up with new clan members.   

No issues what so ever.  

Those I got to know, are great.  

 

I don't think age should matter that much as long as your chill and not a squeaker. If we get an open spot I will lyk. Add me on Xbox One and I can run with you when we don't have a 4 man going. 

Gamertag: "o MontyCasper o"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We currently have 3 open slots atm.

Looking for chill folks who can build at least a 8k ps effective ride.

Mic is required

Sense of humor required

Ability to not scream, xxxxx, and pizz and moan into mic a plus

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 11:46 AM, Renamed41544 said:

We currently have 3 open slots atm.

Looking for chill folks who can build at least a 8k ps effective ride.

Mic is required

Sense of humor required

Ability to not scream, xxxxx, and pizz and moan into mic a plus

 

No squeakers lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/22/2018 at 5:11 AM, Rob_blk33_ said:

Must be 18 or Older.

We actually broke this rule twice, once for DJ Russell and second for LetsLightEmUp. Lol.

So I changed our policy to 17+.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/26/2018 at 1:47 PM, Guest NEWB TORN said:

MUST BE LOW PS HOVER SCRUB TO JOIN

New executive order effective immediately! This guy's going to be our new mascot! LOL!:lol:

Edited by TWISTED_METAL_X
That moment when you make someone so angry that they make an account to trash talk your clan. XD
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TWISTED_METAL_X said:

New executive order effective immediately! This guy's going to be our new mascot! LOL!:lol:

That moment was last year :lol:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DeucesWiId said:

That moment was last year :lol:

I don't really keep track of this that much, =\ I really should to be honest.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.