Finally got my porc and could need some feedback. Im building a dual tsunami porc spider for cw and im not sure which setup will perform better.

Should i use a hot red engine and chameleon and get around 1800 health or a colossus engine and get around 2400 health?

I have never played cw without a chameleon, its really usefull to get some hits without beeing seen after charging the tsunamis. I think the chameleon is more usefull than 600 health or what do you guys think?

On 4/16/2019 at 10:09 AM, Beni_Stingray1 said:

Finally got my porc and could need some feedback. Im building a dual tsunami porc spider for cw and im not sure which setup will perform better.

Should i use a hot red engine and chameleon and get around 1800 health or a colossus engine and get around 2400 health?

I have never played cw without a chameleon, its really usefull to get some hits without beeing seen after charging the tsunamis. I think the chameleon is more usefull than 600 health or what do you guys think?

I can't play without a Colossus due to firing thousands of rounds with it equipped and the timing feels off when I use another engine. I have two CW builds, one has Radar Detector and the other has a Cloak instead. The Radar Detector build gets the most use of the two.

When it comes to durability I don't pay much attention to the cabin health, I focus on overall health. I like to use a bunch of bumpers and deco. I usually have 1,700 usable and 12,500 overall. I can't sit still in front of enemies of course, but that's never recommended anyway. I like to be always aggressive, moving, and rotating so that incoming fire is knocking off my armor and not my guns.

On 5/23/2019 at 8:19 AM, DRRPickel said:

Wartorn is actively seeking new recruits for CW teams. Either a push build or range build qualifies to be accepted. Interested candidates will posses thick skin and mature attitude as well as a desire to not only join for CW but PVP/PVE also. While we are serious about CW, we are currently farming for Uranium, not rank. Those interested will contact either myself, Twisted Metal, or if you are in the FB Xbox Crossout group, Grimm. Right now we have 4-6 spots available.

You should add a list of required parts. 

Apollo is a for sure.

Range Build Parameters: 

Spider Tsunami

Spider Typhoon

Push Build Parameters:

Wedge Hammerfall

Health Brick Hammerfall

Dual Harvester Spark

Dual Firebug Spark

Etc so people know what to work towards if they want to join Wartorn. I get we are PvP/PvE clan as well but... If we are pushing for CW teams we need requirements at this point I'd say.

I'm currently looking for a clan where I can get my required 10 games in so I can farm uranium. I don't get along with my current clan leader for reasons I won't publicly disclose, and I'd like to join WARTORN because I see frequent recruitment posts. My build is currently a high mobility small-track tsunami vehicle. I play frequently, as well. If I send an application, will you guys send me a message saying you approved me or if not, notify that I didn't make the cut and hopefully give me a reason why. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, stryker7782 said:

Same as my forum username.

If they don't get in contact with you let me know and I will. I would like to see what you got and join up in a party to get a better perspective of your personality to see if it will mix with others.

Wartorn is recruiting Tsunami Spider & Other major range comps for CW. Must have an Apollo.

We have 12 - 14 open spots since the clan got flushed. Current remaining members all have Tsunami/Typhoon/Cyclone Spiders for CW. We are switching to a range only clan.

3 minutes ago, A_V_G_P said:

Deleted 

Jk So what happened to them? I use to see them every where, HGK too. 

Edited by A_V_G_P

On 12/17/2019 at 10:00 AM, Renamed41544 said:

Wartorn is here AVGP.

Yeah but we are like Florida. You are either running from something or retiring.

• Haha 1

Guest Punisher bmf

So I have a question for anyone here. I just sent a request to join a clan and they even accepted it but then about 5 seconds later they kicked me out of the clan and now I have to wait 3 days again to ask another clan if I can join. Is there any way to get the 3 day wait over turned since the clan basically accepted and kicked me out right away just to be pricks so I would have to wait 3 days again to join another clan?? Not really fair in my opinion. 

Nope u gotta wait the 3 days.

Its best to try to get to know some of the members b4 u join any clan so u can avoid this situation

• Upvote 1

Guest steelebrickhous

looking for a new clan to call home.  I'm mostly a cylone runner for clan wars but I can use other weapons.  I'm currently in a clan but looking 

for a new one with less drama.  I'm level 30 engineers and nearly 15 on the other factions.  I'm mainly a cyclone user for clans but can use other weapons.  I've got a pretty extensive arsonal with nearly 100K in resources.  please send me a message, I'd love to chat, maybe play some PvP to get to know each other.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.