Guest Punisher bmf

So I have a question for anyone here. I just sent a request to join a clan and they even accepted it but then about 5 seconds later they kicked me out of the clan and now I have to wait 3 days again to ask another clan if I can join. Is there any way to get the 3 day wait over turned since the clan basically accepted and kicked me out right away just to be pricks so I would have to wait 3 days again to join another clan?? Not really fair in my opinion. 

Nope u gotta wait the 3 days.

Its best to try to get to know some of the members b4 u join any clan so u can avoid this situation

• Upvote 1

Guest steelebrickhous

looking for a new clan to call home.  I'm mostly a cylone runner for clan wars but I can use other weapons.  I'm currently in a clan but looking 

for a new one with less drama.  I'm level 30 engineers and nearly 15 on the other factions.  I'm mainly a cyclone user for clans but can use other weapons.  I've got a pretty extensive arsonal with nearly 100K in resources.  please send me a message, I'd love to chat, maybe play some PvP to get to know each other.

Guest steelebrickhous
On 12/19/2019 at 12:38 PM, theMELTING said:

I'm going nowhere:popcorn:

You want to start our own clan?  I've seen you around some during PvP.  My gamer tag is steelebrickhous..  I'm level 30 engineers 15 most others,  comfortable with 8K to 12K builds.  let me know.  I could probably get 1 or 2 more maybe.  but we could keep looking for 2 more to get started.

On 2/8/2020 at 1:18 PM, Guest steelebrickhous said:

looking for a new clan to call home.  I'm mostly a cylone runner for clan wars but I can use other weapons.  I'm currently in a clan but looking 

for a new one with less drama.  I'm level 30 engineers and nearly 15 on the other factions.  I'm mainly a cyclone user for clans but can use other weapons.  I've got a pretty extensive arsonal with nearly 100K in resources.  please send me a message, I'd love to chat, maybe play some PvP to get to know each other.

Yea they kinda retired, I'm in a clan called Da Pack if you'd like to join.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.