Warhog

Pin up girls as Stickers

On 1/3/2018 at 5:38 PM, Cpt_Nero said:

Suggestion approved. adding to the Documents.

Would you consider adding stickers for the Crossout women too? Like Ivy XO :wub:

The masked Engineer Woman

dae54985c604fab694879e0524f4.jpg

And the girl shown here

98ec4d7a371643f2b380d17ee98b.jpg

(I know there's a Snowman XO sticker but that's... well, a snowman...)

And with that, i would like to express my appreciation to the art department for a job well done.

You should open a deviantart account and post all artwork there :wink:

Edited by Goldleaf
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 12/22/2017 at 7:30 AM, Warhog said:

Could we get Pin up girls as Stickers like in war thunder and in WWII concepts? And currently available stickers are too..... "simple" i guess?

Why not just an emblem creator?

Would probably be more worth it in the long run especially since the Dev's could then focus on more important issues well players are allowed to not only create their vehicles from scratch but also their emblems. I imagine they could make the emblem creator just like black ops 1 will 30 or so layers.

Then just give us a base of shapes, pre-made emblems, and a color wheel/tabs to work with. I always loved making my own emblems because it gives each player the ability to feel unique.

Not too mention this would give more publicity on YouTube and other websites for tutorials on the cooler emblems other players have created.

Example Below: (Just one of millions of possibilities.)

Emblem Creator Example.jpg

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MontyCasper said:

Why not just an emblem creator?

That sounds good.

Please with clan emblem, which only clan members can use.

Maybe the emblem generator doesn't even have to be implemented in the game. A small program would be enough. Save as JPEG and upload to game. Then you can place it on a surface. The background should be like a normal sticker to zoom and rotate. If you save the template with the underground it will become a sticker. So that not thousands of stickers flooding the game should be the surface craftable. The costs should not be too low.

Maybe someone else has some ideas. Always out with it.

Edited by *ZSD74
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, *ZSD74 said:

Maybe the emblem generator doesn't even have to be implemented in the game. A small program would be enough. Save as JPEG and upload to game.

I like the clan emblem idea but also a second emblem for personal use would be cool in-case your not running with clan mates and you don't like the clans official emblem. Maybe a phone app or an app on the website instead of in game?

That would bring more people to the website too if they REALLY wanted a personal emblem and clan emblem.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, MontyCasper said:

I like the clan emblem idea but also a second emblem for personal use would be cool in-case your not running with clan mates and you don't like the clans official emblem. Maybe a phone app or an app on the website instead of in game?

That would bring more people to the website too if they REALLY wanted a personal emblem and clan emblem.

The App Sounds Good.

:good:

• Thanks 1

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 2:45 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Thank you for the idea, Warhog! We've added your suggestion as a possible theme for new stickers in the future :) 

Make it earned in game. And not some added greed play on your part.

On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 12:45 PM, *ZSD74 said:

That sounds good.

Maybe the emblem generator doesn't even have to be implemented in the game. A small program would be enough. Save as JPEG and upload to game. Then you can place it on a surface. The background should be like a normal sticker to zoom and rotate. If you save the template with the underground it will become a sticker. So that not thousands of stickers flooding the game should be the surface craftable. The costs should not be too low.

Maybe someone else has some ideas. Always out with it.

Make it a clan tagged member option in paint. They can take the time to make this a possibility few times a month to the clans that are willing to tithe the most coin. Or a lotto.

On 03/01/2018 at 10:44 PM, dukerustfield said:

I agree. Though to be fair to the .0000000000000000000001% women playing, there should be some guy ones too.

And I want my dog.

PvjeKjE.jpg

:DD Seriously though I really like the idea of crossout pin-up girls as stickers. Great idea, please make it happen devs.

Edited by BadChocky
deleted image for space
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On March 24, 2018 at 8:07 PM, BadChocky said:

:DD Seriously though I really like the idea of crossout pin-up girls as stickers. Great idea, please make it happen devs.

crossoutpinup.jpg

F______ NICE +1

• Like 1

I want an inflatable of my dog now.

This is my co-driver. Fun fact: Chewbacca from Star Wars is based on George Lucas' Alaskan Malamute who used to sit in the passenger seat of his van. That dog's name was Indiana. Which he used as the name for Indiana Jones. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Indiana
ovRp3ZY.jpg

Seal Clubbing

M5L5oQQ.jpg

My stripped down Mammoth build:
iyqS4OF.jpg

More seal clubbing.
j6jh4vB.jpg

Boop.
kwCZ0sf.jpg

Snow dog puppy at the beach.

uRszuVz.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 1/9/2018 at 7:48 PM, Goldleaf said:

Would you consider adding stickers for the Crossout women too? Like Ivy XO :wub:

The masked Engineer Woman

dae54985c604fab694879e0524f4.jpg

And the girl shown here

98ec4d7a371643f2b380d17ee98b.jpg

(I know there's a Snowman XO sticker but that's... well, a snowman...)

And with that, i would like to express my appreciation to the art department for a job well done.

You should open a deviantart account and post all artwork there :wink:

That girl is Ivy.