dukerustfield

Friendly "fire"

Please make friendly Mandrake and Porcupine fire/canisters blue and unfriendly red. So we know whether to freak out or not. Would also like to see turrets/sidekicks/fuzes colored. I think they have indicators, but it wouldn't hurt to give them colors and I don't think it would break the feel too much.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 9

Good idea, sometimes when i have a mandrake in my team and he shoots around the region when other our players are they seem to scatter around when the shots land, propably from the fear of fire. Few times my team lost because of that panic scattering and then being exposed so a color variant would be quite useful

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

17 hours ago, GentlemanRevvnar said:

sometimes when i have a mandrake in my team and he shoots around the region when other our players are they seem to scatter around when the shots land, propably from the fear of fire

...me being one of those :o

+1

4 Mandrake it should be enough to show the team where the mandrake user is aiming.

But i agree with Dukerustfields wish, and would like a clairity.

• Like 1

Hello to everyone in this topic! The suggestion has been noted. I'd like to say that we already have a task concerning this question and we're going to discuss all the possible ways to distinguish friendly fire. Dukerustfield's suggestion may turn out to be one of the accepted ones.

• Thanks 1

this only seems only usefull for the deaf players.

I have had some encounters, but using my ears I can easly tell if the mandrake shots will hit or miss me.

Normaly when I start a match I know  more or less what weapons friendly team uses. how can you miss a 10 meter high nerdpole or one or dual mandrake on a friendly car, lol, beside, they all start fiering off the moment the match starts

if this ever will be integrated into the game, I hope the devs add a feature to turn off "blue" flames in menu, cause I dont want to see blue flames

and for porcupine you need to be blind if you cant see the frienly use such weapon

• Confused 3

This is great idea. I'd like to see the flames colored, like how greek fire is green, but with blue instead.

• Like 1

Not keen on the idea of different coloured flame effects. I agree with Sasherz that there should be an option in settings to turn this feature off if it gets added to the game.It would break immersion for me.