_Lemmy44_

Rudolph's Horn should produce smoke and heat like other exhausts

Greetings, so I bought two of the new decors called Rudolph's Horn, which look like a really cool exhaust, which is shorter than the others and can be installed from 2 different angles. Seems like a great addition to any car there is. But after putting it on a vehicle, I found out that no smoke or hot air ever comes out of it. It's design and the black soot that can be seen on the open end of the pipes clearly show that it is an exhaust. So... please fix?

Edited by _Lemmy44_

6 hours ago, Cpt_Nero said:

Sounds more like a bug report, adding to the document anyway.

Had this sitting in bug report section for 3 weeks without response, so I asked for the topic to be moved to suggestions :D

Thanks, though. I hope it becomes a proper exhaust soon.

On 05/01/2018 at 8:48 AM, _Lemmy44_ said:

Greetings, so I bought two of the new decors called Rudolph's Horn, which look like a really cool exhaust, which is shorter than the others and can be installed from 2 different angles. Seems like a great addition to any car there is. But after putting it on a vehicle, I found out that no smoke or hot air ever comes out of it. It's design and the black soot that can be seen on the open end of the pipes clearly show that it is an exhaust. So... please fix?

I notice the exact same thing

not sure about this one,

A reindeer named Rudolph has a horn called an antler,

they have an interesting mating call that would make for a great unique horn 

if it were a reindeer named Rudolph, its 'exhaust' its emissions would probably not be smokey with soot, more likely to be lichen flavoured noxious gas, a bit of a cloud so to speak

chemical warfare is not nice, as ya never knows what might happen:rookie:   lol

Doubt they will look into it since Christmas already ended some months ago...

Edited by lucashc90