Sign in to follow this  
Sasherz

Hesit Hud Change

Greetings Crossout Team

I hope this is something that is possible to do with the hud in the game, specialy under heist/etc.

After picking up a cargo you get a big notice screen in the bottom of the screen blocking a good portion of the screen.

Even the black transparent box is not even filled with text, shrink it down and recenter it would be better

or even move it to the side so its not a big eyesore

screenshot-180105-114100.jpg

• Upvote 2

Hello, Sasherz, and thank you for your suggestion!

It has reached the devs and we'll consider possible changes for the HUD.

• Thanks 1

Very distracting BIG BLACK notice on the screen. I can't see the game. This is a basic mistake to have in the game even at this stage. You do not obscure the game with a big hardly transparent notice. That should never happen in a game like this because every second makes a difference in gameplay. If I can't see the enemy, it's not good. If I can't see the road or terrain it's not good.  

The info on the BIG BLACK rectangle on the screen only takes up 25% of ALL that space you blocked. WHY?

Every unique mission should have a unique info-update area for the objective. So in this instant, having picked up the cargo, a good alternative would be simply to change the info at the TOP centre of the screen that reads 'STEAL THE CARGO' to 'CARGO ON BOARD' with a pulsing red glow. This area of the screen is where info about the current raid should be updated. For other players this info should say 'CARGO COLLECTED' so that other players will know that their team mate has the cargo. If cargo is dropped then the info updates to 'CARGO DROPPED'.

Glad to be of service in the wastelands.

screenshot-180226-132126.thumb.jpg.2fab9

Sign in to follow this