Siezed

Option to change chat font size/UI scale

I game in 4k and the text size of the chat box is hard to read, i can't find any way to fix this would it be possible to get a simple font resizing option in the chat box? The rest of the UI seems fine in 4k at this point but it would be nice if the same thing that happened in War Thunder happened with this, just a resize option of the UI alone instead of the entire game to keep the high resolution but be able to read information better. Thanks!

I added the screenshot just in case my UI is different than others or something, i have a pretty big screen and good vision but i have to strain my eyes or get really close to read the chat. 

screenshot-180105-122200.thumb.jpg.462b3

• Upvote 1

Thank you for your suggestion, Siezed!

We'll consider the possibility to scale chat window and font sizes, depending on the resolution you're playing.

While you are at it, make a sizable minimap please.

And make that when the screen changes from battle /lobby to battle, we stay on the SAME channel.

Edited by gromulator
  • Upvote 1

I for one would like to change the color of the aim reticle in the game. I do not have good vision and I am forced to play many builds for short range or no aim due to not being able to see where I'm aiming. 

• Upvote 1

Have different colors between every post would be ''friendly reading'' too. Sometimes it's hard to read the comments as the players keep posting