Sign in to follow this  
Masternaut91

Bring Back Old Weapon Designs

Recommended Posts

I was looking at the old weapon designs and most of them are truly better than the ones now. 

At least have an option in the settings to change to original designs which are way better.

not quite sure why you would change them, especially the cannons!!! they looked great! all of them! 

Just a thought.

Also the maps aren't even close the feel of the art design, factory for instance with the acid, the drawing just looks so much more epic!

 

Thoughts????

  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it is somewhat a question of personal taste. Some thing looked better in CBT and some things look better now in my opinion.

 

The best way would probably be to have all the old models as a skin/CK. We need more of those anway and with more different style.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the drone, turret and tow will be useless if it use the old design

i think add 1 energy to each drone is ok

the tow is balance now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never seen the old designs, but if adding them back, why not as a customization skin.

that way we get the both versions

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2018 at 5:58 PM, Sasherz said:

I have never seen the old designs, but if adding them back, why not as a customization skin.

that way we get the both versions

They look super cool especially the cannons and what not. Go ahead and google them!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeha, they look awesome, would love to see them as a customization skin, gives a new reason to trade/sell on market

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/21/2018 at 11:19 PM, TinBesi said:

Customization kits for old weapon design?

That's what i was gonna suggest. i never saw the old designs, but it could very well make a nice customization kit, beside the ck's. And make new models for the newer weapons. But i don't see that being nowhere near-future.

Since hopefully, after the new faction they will focus on game modes and/or gameplay overhaul.

The later might have already started, with cap time and battle time changes.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been a very long time since I posted here, but are you talking about the designs seen in these two early devblogs?: https://crossout.net/en/diary/6#/ , https://crossout.net/en/diary/5#/

If so, I'd have to agree with you. I like those designs better. I still want that Draco launcher too, looks awesome.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SuperChargedd said:

It's been a very long time since I posted here, but are you talking about the designs seen in these two early devblogs?: https://crossout.net/en/diary/6#/ , https://crossout.net/en/diary/5#/

If so, I'd have to agree with you. I like those designs better. I still want that Draco launcher too, looks awesome.

oh gawd, those look awesome! have them as CK would bring awesomeness to the game

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, Masternaut, and thank you for your message!

We would like to know, which previous weapon skins, in your opinion, were better that the current ones? 

Your screenshots, comparisons, etc. are more than welcome :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also bring back the triple blades. Why even take something like that out???

And perhaps all the parts the AI get but we don't Spike plates were awesome! And there's many more parts! Why make that cool stuff AI only??? Let us have those parts!!!

I'm sure 100% of players will agree!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Masternaut
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/02/2018 at 5:51 AM, Masternaut said:

Also bring back the triple blades. Why even take something like that out???

And perhaps all the parts the AI get but we don't Spike plates were awesome! And there's many more parts! Why make that cool stuff AI only??? Let us have those parts!!!

I'm sure 100% of players will agree!!!

The blade spikes, the van door, the truck bed tarps, the narrow slopes, the planks, the fences, the caps, the spike plates, the pointy front plow, the Hummer H2 grill.

I miss them all! Imean, we can't even build the openning screen AND trailer vehicles anymore, let alone bots' cars.

4.png.61f966f11c590b430383572020e7bf33.p5.png.3670948daa618e217677fabf6516e149.p7.png.9c630185ab7d022d454081a57bedbd85.p8.png.5ed7b1099e4a271406ef965705083019.p9.png.ae59b3637d4b573b1d1156cc5bf94e37.p10.png.69da08205da3258c6a9828d649add457.11.png.1f652eb00ef714ec21ca2f115a60bffd.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9.2.2018 at 12:22 PM, Woodyrojo said:

We would like to know, which previous weapon skins, in your opinion, were better that the current ones? 

Crossout 09.png

epic_100.jpg

 

 

I have to say that I am really not a fan of the way most cannon looks right now in the game.

1. Yellow warning stripes - seriously... why would anyone give his enemies this much help to shoot at your vital guns?

2. Generally look like something deconstructed in storage and not something you would put into combat.

3. Cannons in game dont look durable. Mammoth looks like something the first silvester cracker would put out of business because so much of its inner workings is exposed to both enemy fire and the weather. Yes, I know guns existed that way but there is a reason why the fell out of favour.

I can understand why you replaced tank turrets on cars with something else. But I think you went to far with it. To much children toy and to little of "the steel that kills".

 

 

screenshot-180228-203639.png


screenshot-180228-204015.png


screenshot-180228-204100.png
screenshot-180228-204153.png
screenshot-180228-204158.png
screenshot-180228-204238.png


screenshot-180228-204305.png


https://s17.postimg.org/psyapqqkv/screenshot-180228-210538.png

screenshot-180228-203816.png

  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/28/2018 at 11:08 PM, ARES_IV said:

Crossout 09.png

epic_100.jpg

 

 

I have to say that I am really not a fan of the way most cannon looks right now in the game.

1. Yellow warning stripes - seriously... why would anyone give his enemies this much help to shoot at your vital guns?

2. Generally look like something deconstructed in storage and not something you would put into combat.

3. Cannons in game dont look durable. Mammoth looks like something the first silvester cracker would put out of business because so much of its inner workings is exposed to both enemy fire and the weather. Yes, I know guns existed that way but there is a reason why the fell out of favour.

I can understand why you replaced tank turrets on cars with something else. But I think you went to far with it. To much children toy and to little of "the steel that kills".

 

 

screenshot-180228-203639.png


screenshot-180228-204015.png


screenshot-180228-204100.png
screenshot-180228-204153.png
screenshot-180228-204158.png
screenshot-180228-204238.png


screenshot-180228-204305.png


https://s17.postimg.org/psyapqqkv/screenshot-180228-210538.png

screenshot-180228-203816.png

100% useless what you did there since there's no such thing as armor and only HP. Angles don't matter in this game since everything just deals a set amount of damage no matter where you hit what you're shooting at. :(

  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Masternaut said:

100% useless what you did there since there's no such thing as armor and only HP. Angles don't matter in this game since everything just deals a set amount of damage no matter where you hit what you're shooting at. :(

What he meant was looks. The mammoth has >1000hp, but has a thin blast shield and exposed ammo and reloading system. Plus the barrel is also too short.

Edited by howardxu23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, howardxu23 said:

What he meant was looks. The mammoth has >1000hp, but has a thin blast shield and exposed ammo and reloading system. Plus the barrel is also too short.

Yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

100pc agree with this. Most of the old weapon designs looked like military hardware. Many of the guns now somehow just look too 'cartoony' in my opinion. I'd prefer it if the visual style of this game was ALL real world mad max style but I understand that the devs have their own ideas on the direction they want to push in. I like the idea of alternate versions of each weapon so we have more choice when crafting builds. Some weapon styles are more suited to builds than others.

Saying that...I think this looks a bit ridiculous. :DD

 

 

Edited by BadChocky
deletrd image for space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.