_Lemmy44_

Storage and Blueprint expansion price is too high

On 2/24/2018 at 4:56 PM, Crunk_Prime said:

Just remove the craftable expansions from all the factions and move them over to engineers. Then make them easier to craft. Being able to save more blueprints and have a larger storage limit should not be "end game". Expanding your storage and blueprints slots should be one of the FIRST things available to a new player. You start playing and are right away given the option to expand your storage abilitys with a bit of grinding, or a few dollars of gold up front.

100% agree with this.

So, here's a good one. What happens if you have collected 200 items, which can't be sold, I have a ton of them. The game will kick you out due to insufficient storage space?!

• Upvote 1

They should remove the Electronics from the crafting for the blueprint and inventory space, atm i need 4 to expand more,  4k elektronics for 25 Alisia to much

I agree, if the point of the game is to build vehicles, and the use of money to do so.  Why not allow more storage and blueprints?  I have only the original 4 and it has limited my involvement and my purchases which is the primary source of income for Gaijin.   One would think they could use the additional income.  

On 19/01/2018 at 10:13 AM, _Lemmy44_ said:

Remove the storage limit altogether and just set a hard cap on how many pieces of each part a player can have. This will prevent massive market flipping while giving freedom to players, especially hoarders like myself.

Only point I disagree since it would be hell for the fevs to set how many of what you can own, besides it would impact creativity heavily.

But seriously, just discovered you need more than 1 for expanding storage and bps further... WHAT A LOAD OF BULL! Just spent 640g with something I can't even use!

On 9. 3. 2018 at 12:38 AM, lucashc90 said:

Only point I disagree since it would be hell for the fevs to set how many of what you can own, besides it would impact creativity heavily.

I was thinking the limit would be about 20 pieces of everything uniformly, shouldn't impact creativity all that much.

Doubles the blueprint slots and increases storage capacity to 300. That should be enough for everyone. Then nothing has to be changed on the crafting system. You (the dev's) just have to change a few numbers in the program code, done. For me, this would be a good solution. Each of us has a few vehicles that are not supposed to be in the gallery. For me it was over when I faced two of my own builds in a battle. Or let me decide which vehicle in my gallery I would like to share.

• Upvote 3

300 slots are way to low, atm i am at 450 slots and i have problems with the space when i craftig new weapon. They should swich the Electronics to Coupons. Then they have a better reason.

Edited by Draco_Night
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

300 slots are way to low, atm i am at 450 slots and i have problems with the space when i craftig new weapon. They should swich the Electronics to Coupons. Then they have a better reason.

Wow thats alot O_o 

So many blues, purples and legendaries? Or are you hoarding White parts aswell?

+1 To the Electronics / Coupon change in crafting the expansions

• Upvote 1

I play since closed beta, so atm i have many fused items. And it is really difficult with the space if you can not sell them after fusion. I only have white parts if i craft something.

12 hours ago, Draco_Night said:

I play since closed beta, so atm i have many fused items. And it is really difficult with the space if you can not sell them after fusion. I only have white parts if i craft something.

Ah right, I'm only slowly getting into Fusion now. (seemed a too big waste before)

Let's hope they increase the amount of slots and space we have by default or at least give us more with each expansion item....

Edited by v3rgi1

I want to make some expanders for both storage and blueprints but their costs are just crazy.  It became even worse once the electronics were moved to hard raids only.  I don't bother with hard raids because they are just not worth it with the fuel that they cost and the tiny reward you get (which is even smaller if you fail).

Add on top of that, that you will need to have 2 storage expanders just to get 25 spaces instead of just 1 after a certain point is even crazier.

I only have 225 spaces, and its going to start holding me back if I start making more items. I can't even build up any kind of supply of white parts to build blue and then purple parts.

Edited by Gwarsbane
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, Gwarsbane said:

I want to make some expanders for both storage and blueprints but their costs are just crazy.  It became even worse once the electronics were moved to hard raids only.  I don't bother with hard raids because they are just not worth it with the fuel that they cost and the tiny reward you get (which is even smaller if you fail).

Add on top of that, that you will need to have 2 storage expanders just to get 25 spaces instead of just 1 after a certain point is even crazier.

I only have 225 spaces, and its going to start holding me back if I start making more items. I can't even build up any kind of supply of white parts to build blue and then purple parts.

True electronics are a pain, but honestly start doing hard raids ASAP.

In hard season you can gather 450 electronics(?somewhere aroubnd that) + a purple part all 2 weeks.

Chase and Siege are the easiest atm for wins, Frontier for kills :)

On 20. 2. 2018 at 3:08 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello to everyone!

The topic has reached the dev. team. We will discuss the possibility to reconsider crafting prices for Blueprint storage and Storage expansion or the amount of slots they provide to the players. Please, do not consider this statement as a 100% announcement that this will happen for sure, but you've definitely started a discussion within the devteam. Thank you :) 

So, two updates and almost a month went by, what's the situation? ;)

On 3/17/2018 at 3:19 AM, _Lemmy44_ said:

So, two updates and almost a month went by, what's the situation? ;)

The situation is that people ask about this multiple time sin the Dev Ask threads. Player complains that the expansions cost way to much, and the dev response is "To expand your storage capability you must buy or craft an expansion. :):):) "

• Upvote 1

On 2/20/2018 at 9:08 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello to everyone!

The topic has reached the dev. team. We will discuss the possibility to reconsider crafting prices for Blueprint storage and Storage expansion or the amount of slots they provide to the players. Please, do not consider this statement as a 100% announcement that this will happen for sure, but you've definitely started a discussion within the devteam. Thank you :) 

So is this still on the table? Or was it talked about and tossed aside?

I would love to see some crazy challenges too for example destroy 3 players within 5 seconds - reward 1 storage space.

• Sad 2

Need a spread of gear to build a higher item. The next higher needs a spread of higher items to make the next level gear. You end up hoarding a bunch of stuff you will never use on a build. Introduce a way to break down gear into materials the stack. Then the amount and type of materials needed for a build progresses the higher the gear. Needing AT Wasp and Studded Tires to build a Gas Generator is just dumb/lazy game mechanics. Breaking down gear into the stackable materials will cure forced hoarding. Leftovers can then be used when working a new clan build ladder.

Blueprints is nothing but pure greed or grind. Look ate the amount of faction blueprints that are a waste of space. Have faction only blueprint PVP mission matches instead of this is the only build allowed matches. And not a reward box that sells for less then 10 scrap cost to buy. Only faction build changes allowed is deco and paint items. Of coarse the faction blueprint fighting would mean hiring someone that has a clue on building vehicles. And makes a blanket balance builds through the different clans based on PS. Clan blueprint deco and paint changes can be saved.

Invest more into making the game better. All I see is a bunch of guys with no pride in their product. Bullet on the resume take what you can and run. We don't need another pink hood ride. Or the hated lancer wet dream cab. We need a cab with built in armored fuel or ammo storage. Cab when destroyed explodes damaging friend and foe. We need energy field generators that drain energy from other gear the more it gets damaged. Lance damage should have blow back damage just like any other weapons have that do less damage. The slow speed of tank tracks do not have the traction of tank treads (terrain effect). The standard MG does not do the same damage as the standard drone MG (even the stand alone rare vector does not compare to a complex drone build MG).

Prove me wrong by not wasting time on another money grubbing scheme update/addition.

• Upvote 1

On 19-1-2018 at 1:13 PM, _Lemmy44_ said:

- Cut the crafting costs of Blueprint storage and Storage expansion. Pretty self-explanatory, eh? Simple and effective

I would even be inclined to suggest reducing the electronics cost by 75%. I like gathering and building stuff by myself the fact electronics are now a raids only resource made it so that if i want to craft any legendary it will take at the very least 4 weeks by just using my daily fuel. This would have cost me a week tops before the change to get enough resources for a storage expansion.

I've had many of these exact thoughts myself. 
Many of said thought expressed by others deserve (and indeed have already had) their own threads.

From a consumer standpoint - these prices look far too greedy and only add to the apparent disrepute of the publisher.

Please please do something about this! I'm a paying customer who feels a little cheated in the garage; and I knew what I was entering into too!

I think it's a great idea to increase the expansion rate of one Blueprint or Storage expansion. I looked at them briefly and thought "nah, never going to spend that much resources on one slot." Not with these costs.

Hey, @Woodyrojo, any news from the discussion with the dev team? ;) Having a hard time even playing the game when I can't do much with my storage full and I don't feel like deleting my precious blueprints either :(

Actually it wasn't that bad before they changed the way of getting electronics. 1000 electronics was about 200 coins (PS4), but now it is 2000+ coins.
They had to reduce electronics requirement for storage and blueprint expansions, at the time they changed the way of earning electronics.

• A coupon based system will be ok. For example; 100 electronics + 500 coupons.
  • Every engineers prestige level will give a few storage spaces. Even 1 storage space will be good than nothing. For example; 1 storage space for 1 engineers prestige level and 1 blueprint storage for 25 engineers prestige levels.
Edited by larvacan