Todesklinge

Horns test button

Suggestion noted, adding it to the documents.

This was suggested a long time ago when the horns were first introduced, but nothing came of it.  There should have been a button on the horn in the market place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

you can try the horns from the exhibition builds, but make sure set your search to "all time" and then type in the name of the horn you want to try out. :)

Edited by JPA365
  • Upvote 1

On 2/3/2018 at 8:01 AM, Gwarsbane said:

This was suggested a long time ago

I posted about this too, and I don't think I was the first.

Also suggested was to better show how paints will look by having a pre-painted vehicle displayed instead of the paint can.

this

somewhere on this forum (old Post) there was a horn preview by dev's, couldn't find it)

the addition of horn test/preview would be good. even if dev's just added each to the exhibition, eg search express, Potemkin etc.

• Upvote 3

OFC.

But  this should be ingame anyway.

I remember when i bought the Red Noze, i was surprised that it WAS a horn lol.

Thought it was a light.

Edited by gromulator
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hello to everyone and thank you for the suggestion, Todesklinge!

We've discussed it once more and decided, that the function will be pretty useful, bearing in mind that we're releasing new horn parts. Added to the list of future features.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

Using exhibition to find a horn is not easy and it assumes a player has named the vehicle with the Horn name.

The colour test is also a good idea. I bought Quartz thinking it would be a dark black colour, it turns out it is dark green. 

I can't wait for this feature to be a thing.

On 4/3/2018 at 4:27 PM, MontyCasper said:

I can't wait for this feature to be a thing.

Wait, wait... Patience is quality of a real man! :curious:

On 3/8/2018 at 2:52 AM, Woodyrojo said:

Hello to everyone and thank you for the suggestion, Todesklinge!

We've discussed it once more and decided, that the function will be pretty useful, bearing in mind that we're releasing new horn parts. Added to the list of future features.

It's been a few months, any idea how much progress has been made? Has this suggestion been forgotten?

Horns are one thing. And this is a good suggestion.

People really need an ability test stuff. Yes, exhibition. At the very least, let us see mounting points in the market. Let us turn the object the ways in which it can (or can't) turn. That will let us know if we can put it on our dream concept car.

E.g., I was looking at incinerators. I was like, why are they always mounted so terrible? It took me testing in exhibition, and zooming in, to see there is some arm that flings upward. I'm GUESSING that would mean you can't have anything over it, blocking. So any ideas of having underslung incinerator on grinders or something, is just not going to happen.

• Confused 1

Using the HORN name in exhibition NOW works for Searching horn names, (thanks to one of most recent updates)

there is an updated Youtube clip with all horns, Mr G? google it.