Sign in to follow this  
DageLV

Destroyed City map

Hello!
As far as i know, the game is based on future after apocalypse.
So i just wanted to say.. Add a destroyed city map, with loads of highground and stuff like that. The houses are destroyed, so use that to make slopes or something, and dont just leave playground flat square.

• Upvote 5

This could be fun.  I just hope it doesn't turn out like Old Town where you get hung up on every little bit of rubble.  A destroyed modern city could add a lot of interesting terrain.  I'm imagining some close quarters corridors made from sections of collapsed buildings that you can drive through.  Kinda like the airport in the Mad Max game.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

just a small proof that there's abandoned/destroyed city will be added in the future

1920x1080-map3_HD_EN.thumb.jpg.2bfe06fb0

when you in fortress map ,you can see in south of map there's destroyed skyscraper or something  xd also you can see destroyed building or skyscraper hmm not sure xd from west side in bridge map xd

maybe you could have the city map be one where you have to fight against some sort of super leviathan because in the description of one of the maps they say that the military might have been keeping something in the city and your group of survivors wakes it up and you have to either run away from it or kill it

Sign in to follow this