Ra_ra_Rasputin

Bring back old visual effects

I just want the small spikes back, those were my favourite "decorations" back in CBT.

• Upvote 3

God why did they remove this stuff?  Don't they always say they're trying to make the game look better?  

Bring back the damn structure parts already!  You guys removed some of the most useful parts in the game!  I want my 1x2 avia slopes back!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

the old parts are still used, just look at the raiders in raid, and the convoy truck

they use the old parts still, so adding them so players can use them to should not be a big task

• Upvote 1

Yeah the fact that most of the parts just disappear when shot off is lame. No sense of immersion at all. I think PC users should get a choice to have all the blown up and broke parts stay in the field the whole time!

• Upvote 1

I can understand why they remove them,remember game is still in beta which means they have to focus on content first.In a recent QA woody said they have to think toaster machine pc users too in order to get them play.

On 09/02/2018 at 5:41 PM, BrandonBranders said:

God why did they remove this stuff?  Don't they always say they're trying to make the game look better?  

If I remember correctly, small parts were removed to reduce the server load in OBT - every part damaged/destroyed has to be calculated.

Personally, I really don't like the new explosions, you can no longer see the remaining targets for the amount of smoke that remains long after you destroy an enemy.

I think they could bring back at least the Hummer grill, the van door, the wing blades, the narrow slopes, the fences and the square spikes.

How much that would impact server loading if we just recently got an entirely new faction? Give those to the Firestartes since they have a billion devilries and boars and some of their parts don't go well with nothing.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Upvote 1

I really would like to have more than just structure parts flying away. Especially the cabins simple exploding feels dissapointing.

On 2/2/2018 at 12:53 PM, Ra_ra_Rasputin said:

I
3. A little memory to the old structure parts. Stuff like these are always welcomed:
4.png.61f966f11c590b430383572020e7bf33.p5.png.3670948daa618e217677fabf6516e149.p6.png.274ac4d0d8000bc460b2b3b6645abd63.p7.png.9c630185ab7d022d454081a57bedbd85.p8.png.5ed7b1099e4a271406ef965705083019.p9.png.ae59b3637d4b573b1d1156cc5bf94e37.p10.png.69da08205da3258c6a9828d649add457.11.png.1f652eb00ef714ec21ca2f115a60bffd.

(old 6*4 frame)

Please Dev's find a way to bring these back! These would be so useful for building rides!

Edited by MontyCasper
Saw the real reason they were taken out...
  • Upvote 1

I would love to get the old spikes back, then you can really build mad max Styled buzzard cars. And bring the old deco parts back that you can see from lunatics at hard raids, the long spikes with a skull on it

• Upvote 3

+1 I'd totally forgotten about some of these. I love the BladeWings and SquareSpikes. Please bring them back...also as in another post, possibly implement CKs for the old style of weapons and parts like the old pointy plow. Would be nice to have a choice between the old and new parts/weapon styles.

Edited by BadChocky
deleted image for space
  • Upvote 1