Gus_Vamp

What are their names in the game?

I am a72V4mP and it's just that, some of you I see but others I do not see them and I would like to know if whoever kills me is a friend of the forum, that will make it less painful lol :lol:

• Upvote 3

same lol, but i'm on PC.

Edited by gromulator
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

My Gtag is GetLypo4urHOEbro, i play pretty much every ps level but as of late you'll mainly find me hanging around the 4-5k bracket. 

Hope to catch you out there :attack:   :salute:

• Haha 1

My PC tag is the same as on this forum.  My PS4 tag is GTBORNnBRED.

A while back (many months) there was a "Hello, my name is..." thread where players could introduce themselves and share what levels they were on.  It faded away but was popular for a while.

• Thanks 1

PumkinCupcakes , i find them irresistible , take the top and turn it up side down and reunite it whit the bottom so the frosting is now in the middle . Or just whit butter . Miam !

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

nicore234

Edited by Dumpbump
  • Upvote 1

petrov_dimitar

It happens to be my real name too, so, nice to meet you.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Hi, I'm SmallAnSimple on ps4. I play any wheres from 4k to 12k, but most of the time around 6k....   5999 to be exact. Specters, Tacklers, whirlwinds, and guerrilla warfare are my specialty.  And I will take all your weapons if you're not mindful of your surroundings. I never give up, never back down. If it looks like I am running away, it's only to come up for behind. But despite my tenacity in battle I try not to gloat....   Unless l  am able to take all your guns and wheels then you get to see my happy dance ^ω^

tenor.gif.df12862c5afcf3f9d86f18175c73b1

Edited by Small_An_Simple
Updated profile
  • Haha 2

Same name ingame. I'm often the lunatic coming up the flank or rushing to kill the bots before the real battle begins. Either I die as a joke, or break the enemy team. Usually over 10k ps

Edited by *Jomar_SL
Adding ps
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

xXREAPERXxi nearly like here :002:. Normally im playing on 8k+. So i hope we will se us ingame ^^.

Edited by xXR34P3RXxi
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Almost the same as here, Gib_Slater_CO on PS4.

Edited by GibSlater
Name changed

On 2/9/2018 at 7:27 PM, MSquared said:

My PSN is quite different than my forum ID but my PSN is not that hard to figure out. :002:

Edited by Small_An_Simple
Removed image (need more space -_-)
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

So we have some new people here, so I've decided to bring this thread back to the top and give them a chance to introduce themselves! 

~ Bump ~

WANTED

Dead Or Alive

:004_2:

submax_cw

For crimes of murder

and cap robbery

in 9k+ matches

Reward 000.2 coins or one white item

Edited by submaxcw
  • Like 1

CROSSOUT RAP SHEET

Name: GibsonSlater

Race: Klingon

GibsonSlater is known too maliciously fling flaming Phoenix arrows over half way across the map, sticking it in the least desirable place you can imagine on your build.

He is also found to laugh hysterically while piloting TOW Missiles mercilessly one after the other, never allowing his enemies to catch their breath.

Known to drive obnoxious pink vehicles to annoy all who lay eyes upon it.

On very rare occasions he has been spotted being flanked by two wheeled drones.  He considers them his pets.  They are named Rug Burn and Carpit Munncher.

When damaged he is one slippery son of a b1tch.  Many have reported that he's like trying to catch a greased up cat on mescaline that doesn't want to take a bath.

APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

When wounded and cornered he is liable to have his vehicle face hump your windshield and then detonate his auto destruct.

Wanted by hundreds.....caught by precious few.

Edited by GibSlater
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

jmachine73 in game (ps4)

On 2/4/2018 at 1:22 PM, PumkinCupcakes said:

PumkinCupcakes , i find them irresistible , take the top and turn it up side down and reunite it whit the bottom so the frosting is now in the middle . Or just whit butter . Miam !

I'm a Muffin man myself.