Comrade_Tiki

Dead players commandeering bots

On 9/10/2019 at 2:39 PM, *Zhetesh said:

I saw this thread in discussion, same idea...

problems detected:

This will incentive lancers suicidal players. Ergo lancers players shouldn't be allow to command bots

Points commanding the bot should be zero. To avoid suicidals with bad gear killing themselves to get a dual tsunami spider bot.

Other than that :good:

+2, me and my friend who doesn't use the forums (pistaciofiend ingame) think it's a good idea. I played a lot of CSGO and being able to control the bots doesn't just help you, it helps the whole team 95% of the time. Hell even if I get zero points from kills and such while using the bot, I'd be happy.

I think zhetesh is right about how it should be implemented too.

edit. Though, might wanna remove the suicide option from player controlled bots to stop other players from just blowing up bots to end a game "they lost", make it so you only get 1 bot also (or, possibly more if it's like, 2+6bots vs 2+6 bots which is unfortunately not that rare at low ps (pc)

Edited by agentstaple
  • Thanks 1

@Comrade_Tiki I salute this change!

I also posted a similar request, albeit at a later date than you, cause I didnt find your suggestion at that time.

I think this is a great idea and I would love to see this in PVP

No thanks. As a lancer I love to drive fast and would hate to be stuck in a slow bot build with cannons. I'd much rather grab a cup of coffee then be forced to play in a bot build. 

Just remove bots in the first place. They don't help with the fun anyway - they're filler. I can't think of ONE SINGLE MATCH when I felt like the bots made the game fun...

Maybe make a part for it?

Something like an cabin with an ejector seat that when your car is destroyed you shoot out your vehicle and fly out like a tow missile they you use to target a bot and control it. If you miss the bot you splatter on the ground. Kinda thinking like titanfall, I want to goose some people in the air trying to be heroes hahaha :5_100_100:

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Dark__Blade__PS4 said:

No thanks. As a lancer I love to drive fast and would hate to be stuck in a slow bot build with cannons.

It's not a requirement.  The dead spectator must perform an action in order to commandeer a bot.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2019 at 3:18 AM, SleepySRH said:

Maybe make a part for it?

Something like an cabin with an ejector seat that when your car is destroyed you shoot out your vehicle and fly out like a tow missile they you use to target a bot and control it. If you miss the bot you splatter on the ground. Kinda thinking like titanfall, I want to goose some people in the air trying to be heroes hahaha :5_100_100:

aha wow here another cool idea .. it will be fun :DD