Small_An_Simple

perfect 8???

So, today I got 8 kills in one round. this is the first time this has happened to me, and I wanted to know if anyone else was able to do this?

I was also thinking there should be an achievement for this in the game!  but I can not think of a good name for it, got any good suggestions? 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

What did you play ? One man Army ? - no seriously , Big black Scorpion ? Free for All , Storm Warning ? Not a regular match ? How many NPC/Bots ? If you destroyed 8 players in one sitting , in got to give it to you , you focus must bee '' ha xxxx it '' BRAVO - seriously awnser my question , what was the match like ?

3 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

So, today I got 8 kills in one round. this is the first time this has happened to me, and I wanted to know if anyone else was able to do this?

I was also thinking there should be an achievement for this in the game!  but I can not think of a good name for it, got any good suggestions? 

I had 8 kills some days before too. And it was my first time. But im more about points :002:

Btw. Is there a possibility to save my screenshots, when my hdmi connection is broken?

Edited by xXR34P3RXxi
  • Upvote 1

Look up deathfromabove crossout communities ,,, i get 8 kills often. Way higher power scores also then I run. And I am an actual player, I never run anything that I don't aim. Smg can never be beat

Edited by Romeo2269
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Romeo2269 said:

Look up deathfromabove crossout communities ,,, i get 8 kills often. Way higher power scores also then I run. And I am an actual player, I never run anything that I don't aim. Smg can never be beat

nice to know there are other players that have done this. Btw, I use specters.

7 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

forgot to post the proof, sorry!

Crossout_20180204165110_1.jpg

Fair play to you mate....I've only gotten 6 kills and 1 or 2 assists at the most.

5 hours ago, xXR34P3RXxi said:

I had 8 kills some days before too. And it was my first time. But im more about points :002:

Btw. Is there a possibility to save my screenshots, when my hdmi connection is broken?

you should still be able to save screenshots by clicking the share button on your controller then selecting screenshot.

1 minute ago, mealsonredwheels said:

Fair play to you mate....I've only gotten 6 kills and 1 or 2 assists at the most.

I've gotten 8 many times adding both kills and assists, but this was a first with all kills.

20 minutes ago, Gus_Vamp said:

congratulations, it's not an easy achievement!! :yes_yes_yes:

Thank you. 

2 minutes ago, AzraelsGrace said:

As a cannon user I've gotten 8 assist while another guy got 8 kills by stealing kills. (Proof he stole them was I got MVP) lol

Yeah. But his teammates had no points so he almost killed them all from full hp :002:

3 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

As a cannon user I've gotten 8 assist while another guy got 8 kills by stealing kills. (Proof he stole them was I got MVP) lol

3 hours ago, AzraelsGrace said:

I wasn't talking about his. I was talking about a time it happened to me o.o

He did great. Kudos to him.

I have had my fair share of kills taken from me, but I have also taken my fair share too! ^ω^

So has anyone though of any good names for this phantom achievement?

"One man army" is an idea from P.cupcakes...  Or at least I think it is.

I have a hard time understanding his posts... 

Fate of Eight

Hold My Beer...

Take 5, I got this

1 Build to Rule them all

NBK (natural born killer)

That Tickled

Is there no one else?

Did I miss anyone?

How about those lol :3

• Haha 1

Do not forget the merit of your companions, they sacrificed their lives distracting the enemy so he could kill them  :)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

I wanted to know if anyone else was able to do this?

Congratulations, very hard to achieve.

I've managed it 3 times in nearly 2 years of playing (using aiming, not drones) and only 1 time with no bots in the other team.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Gus_Vamp said:

Do not forget the merit of your companions, they sacrificed their lives distracting the enemy so he could kill them  :)

Yes, a sad truth... standing on the fallen to reach the top.

• Haha 1